tattoo.. Well, it is art

Want to show your art to other artists in a gallery setting? Check out the Fan Art Albums!

tattoo.. Well, it is art

Postby simba007 » May 19th, 2010, 5:01 pm

very very happy and grateful. and for anyone who wants to ask why, it's because of default. :) ;)

:roll:

http://i50.tinypic.com/dr723k.jpg
simba007

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

gimme a tattoo of the hyenas

Pride Points: 0

Re: tattoo.. Well, it is art

Postby thanigraphics » May 25th, 2010, 12:13 am

is that your own tattoo? do you have that tattoo on your chest? I love it!! a real fan :malka: :mega:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby simba007 » May 28th, 2010, 9:23 am

yep i do, and thanks :P TLK 4 life. quite literally ^^
simba007

Postby thanigraphics » May 28th, 2010, 8:19 pm

woah, that's really cool! :excited: I'm thinking of having a tlk-like tattoo myself, a mix between disney and old-fashioned tattoo style, like japanese. A friend of my brother is a tattoo artist and he might be able to create such thing :D
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby simba007 » May 28th, 2010, 9:40 pm

that's awesome! do you have any others? my idea started out as simba himself but evolved to the 'tree of life' montage.. though i am not the first person to do this, i think it was a good decision. it's good you have some networking going on, that is good to have in any circumstance of life. the artist is very important.
simba007

Postby thanigraphics » May 28th, 2010, 10:53 pm

ey, no I haven't got a tattoo yet.. I have designed several for others, though. Some tigers for upper arm and shoulder in "oldskool" style, and at the moment I am sketching a panther in a tree for my aunt, she wants me to paint it on her wall :D (when it's done, I'll surely make a thread about it here!)

I have a design on my PC of a tattoo I'd like to have, it's a mix of the cat from the "chat noir" logo and an iron cross.... but these days people think the iron cross is a sign of racism, so I'm considering to leave the cross off and replace it by something else.
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Return to Fan Art