A little hyper...

A little hyper...

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » March 20th, 2016, 11:02 pm

I'm literally terrified, hyped, sad, anxious, and happy all at the same time right now! I just got to see the teaser for the Star Wars rebels 1 hour season finale and I am nearly crying with excitement! I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat (and temper) until the 30th!!!! If Ahsoka dies in gonna die too... So if she gets killed don't expect to hear from me for awhile because I'm gonna be in a corner somewhere crying rivers of horrified tears. I can't lose the one padawan who changed my point of view :( :o does anyone else watch Star Wars rebels? If so, what do you think is gonna happen in the finale? I'm almost sure that Rex is as good as dead and Ezra is going to the dark side and season 3 is gonna be about the struggle to get him back! I honestly am clueless about what happens to Ahsoka but if she is killed I will just... I don't even know.
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Return to Journals