Why do I not like Timone?

Why do I not like Timone?

Postby rachel » October 12th, 2018, 3:06 pm

When Timone and Pumba first find Simba unconcous in the desert, Timone after seeing that Simba is a lion, He want's to leave Simba whare he is so the vultules can eat him!!! Only because of Pumba insisting that they rescue Simba that Simba even survives in the desert... if it wern't for Pumba Simba would have joined his dad in lion heaven.... :(
Timone also takes all the credit of saveing Simba even though he didn't really care if the vultules ate him or he just starved to death.
After they give Simba some water and are talking to him, Pumba asks how Simba became an out cast, and Simba is so depressed that he doesn't wan't to talk about it. Then Timone says ''Great! because we don't want to hear about it!'' Serously Timone!!! Simba was visably sad and depressed. Pumba than shuts Timone up and asks what they can do to help Simba. Timone makes jokes and is laughing his head off about the ''food chain'' and then fineally shuts up when he doesn't respond...

Years later when Simba and Nala reunite Timone is all mad about it even though Timone never even wanted to listen to simba's back story and then acts like it's Simba's fault for not telling about his back story even though Timone didn't wan't hear about it. He only ''geinuely'' want's to help Simba after he finds out he's the real king of the Pridelands.

good job Timone...
:(
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Journals