for national evaligalism day

for national evaligalism day

Postby rachel » October 22nd, 2018, 3:16 pm

This is for everyone: do you have a relation ship with Jesus? Are you saved or born again?
Basically saying are you a christian? Basically Christ came to earth because he wanted to save humanity from their sins because without him everyone (which includes me) are all with sin and no one is perfect. Because of Adam and Eve first sinned, all of their descendants to our generation have sin. Basically sin separates people from God but through Jesus everyone has the choice to become saved or not. No you aren't an accident brought by evolution, God has a plan and a purpose for your life and will Gide your path if you let him. He loves you and knew you before you were born (i forgot what verse that is in the bible but i believe it is in the book of job.) If you have read this and want to become a Christian, then tell God that you'e a sinner and that you want him in your life....
Romans is a good book in the bible to read about becoming a christian, also go to a good bible based church and consult a pastor......

Just for anyone who would want to know....

Video I am watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNKD8KeLrCg
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Journals