gov. shutdown

gov. shutdown

Postby rachel » January 16th, 2019, 8:30 pm

Trump should have shutdown the congerss men and women's saleries. He would have gotten the wall faster than 3 seconds. And they would have build the wall with their own hands just to get their salery. Ironic how the snobby congress men and women whine about walls while they themselves live in gated coummunitys. In fact not so nice Nancy pelosi called the cops because a conservitive reporter brought some illegal immagrants outside her neighborhood and locked her door.
And also if the democrats, commies, and liberals really care about the middleclass that they brag about, then they wouldn't have let the govermentbe shutdowm for 23 days.

And, yes, i am for the building of the wall.

Baically if your'e for open borders, try liveing riht at the border or living as a border patroll agent who risk their lives everyday to keep bad people out and let people comeing here LEGALLY in.
Before you whine and cry about how raceist and bigoted I am, i am actually an LEGAL immagrant.
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Return to Journals