Among Us

Among Us

Postby Kasi the Killer » October 9th, 2020, 9:38 pm

Do you guys play Among Us?
Kasi the Killer
My hero is Vlad the Impaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasi,Ady,Mafia, Dacian
Pride Points: 3

Re: Among Us

Postby FeatheredSeclude » October 10th, 2020, 6:06 pm

Yes, I do play Among Us, normally play with group of friends on Discord call and play custom game types. My fave one is setting players to 1.25 speed, crew vision is 0.5 or 0.75 depending on the map, imposter has 0.25 vision. Kill distance is short. No emergency meetings, no reporting bodies, max tasks (lower if less players) and let the screaming start.
FeatheredSeclude

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Feathered
Pride Points: 5

Re: Among Us

Postby Kasi the Killer » October 11th, 2020, 12:29 am

Awesome! I usually play with random people. Some of them are nice some aren t that nice. I like to play with 2 impostors
Kasi the Killer
My hero is Vlad the Impaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasi,Ady,Mafia, Dacian
Pride Points: 3

Return to Journals