Carl's Art

Re: Julie's Art Corner

Postby Carl » June 1st, 2013, 9:25 pm

Thanks! :ha:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Chizuna » June 1st, 2013, 9:48 pm

Hehe, they're so cute. Nice job :)
Life is a series of interruptions interrupted by interruptions and I am the best kind of interruption.
Chizuna
I CAN'T HEAR ANY FISH!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It derscuffles me...

Nickname(s): Chizy
Pride Points: 6

Postby Carl » November 29th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Wow no updates in this thread in aaaaaaaaaaaages. I'm about to remedy that. I drew my 'sona Bilkiba again. :)

Male version, female version, what's the difference, what does it matter... he's been with me for going on four years and I have missed drawing this wolfeh.
Attachments
bilkiba-native.png
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » November 30th, 2013, 6:22 pm

Awww!! Adorable! Love the expression and the way you've done the grass. Great job :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby KingCub » November 30th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Aww, so cute! I love the colors that you have! Keep it up!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » November 30th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Thanks guys! And about that grass... I can't take much credit for it cos it's just a couple of brushes mixed together. :ha:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby KingCub » December 1st, 2013, 2:10 am

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Thanks guys! And about that grass... I can't take much credit for it cos it's just a couple of brushes mixed together. :ha:[/quote]
Thats still really well done!! Do you remember what brushes you used?? I could really use some hehe!
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » December 1st, 2013, 2:19 am

Sorry, I'm not positive which ones I used... I've downloaded loads of brushes, and many grass brushes specifically, so I don't remember what they're all called. But I can tell you I found them by searching deviantArt and a place called something like BrushEasy or something like that. Hope that helps!
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » December 24th, 2013, 4:59 am

Here's a Bolt. I sketched it early on this year and just now finished it... hope you lot like it.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » December 26th, 2013, 1:40 am

A Ginga Nagareboshi Gin fanart I whipped up today~ :)

It was perspective practice, so it's at a weird angle, but hopefully it looks good.
Attachments
gin.png
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Creativity