MLK 2013 Christmas Tree

MLK 2013 Christmas Tree

Postby KingKivuli » December 7th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Yes we are here by the christmas tree were all the presents are opened!

For those of you who took part in secret santa, here is where you put your gifts, if you dont have a name yet, do not worry I will send it to you this evening

Of course we dont want anyone feeling left out so even if you havnt taken part in the secret santa but want to share the love, again put your gifts here. same goes to the santa, you got more gifts to give? Then give them ^^

Ideally we want all gifts out by the 25th of this month so lets aim for that

Lets get this show on the road ^^
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: MLK 2013 Christmas Tree

Postby Annie » December 7th, 2013, 8:00 pm

I got Marizzle!!

I had no idea what to do, until I saw this post...

[quote="Marizzle"]You are Subo: a big lioness from the Pridelands, cream in colour, with a brave nature. :D[/quote]

So, I decided to bring Subo to life for you! Meet your new character :)

I hope you like it!!
Attachments
Subo copy.jpg
Subo copy.jpg (79.3 KiB) Viewed 15006 times
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby nalasimba83 » December 7th, 2013, 9:09 pm

I had Wrightfan!At first, I had literally no idea what he liked and stuff, but i saw his fav character was scar...so... I also wanted to give a few more gifts to people i didn't get as secret santa, so i'll be updating. It's pretty crappy
Attachments
scar.png
scar.png (42.74 KiB) Viewed 14997 times

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Carl » December 10th, 2013, 4:59 am

Okay, so I got SimbaObsesser.

We don't talk, but I know you are a fan of many things that seem to drift in and out of your fancy periodically from time to time. Also I typically make graphics as gifts, but I've been doing a lot of drawing lately so I decided to draw something instead. The idea came to me to lionize you and Tora in a Christmasy scene. I don't know how much you'll like it, but I really hope you do. All of the colors on the lions are adjusted from Simba's colors as you both like him so well. Anyway, that's enough prattling, here's the picture!

I can also give you a signature sized version if that sort of thing interests you, which I don't know if it does. But anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you like the gift! :)
Last edited by Carl on December 11th, 2013, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kipekee » December 10th, 2013, 11:33 pm

-watches-
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 11th, 2013, 1:32 am

My Secret Santa was Annie!

Hope you like it :3
Attachments
AnnieSS.jpg
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby SimbasMate » December 11th, 2013, 6:31 am

I was in luck and I got the wonderful AmyMarie for my Secret Santa. :)

I didn't know which of your characters I should of drawn, so I just stuck to your fursona. 8-) I hope you like it.
Attachments
AimeeSS.png
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 11th, 2013, 7:43 am

ASDFGHJKL. IT'S AIMEE! Awwwww thank you SM! <3
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Wrightfan » December 11th, 2013, 4:16 pm

Thanks for the Scar pic NalaSimba!

I got Regulus...I decided to improv a little ditty. I wish I would have more time but have to my watch my nephew and niece soon. Did this in five minutes, enjoy:
https://soundcloud.com/andrewhersh/song-for-regulus
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Annie » December 11th, 2013, 11:14 pm

[quote="SillydogTheGreat"]My Secret Santa was Annie!

Hope you like it :3[/quote]

OMG!!! I love it :D thank you SO SO SO SO SO much!!! <3 :delight:
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Next

Return to News & Announcements