[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - sterling silver heartbreak ( ratchet - unikels ) — My Lion King Forum

sterling silver heartbreak ( ratchet - unikels )

sterling silver heartbreak ( ratchet - unikels )

Postby Kipekee » December 5th, 2013, 8:10 pm

My Characters: show
D A J I
creamy colored lioness with darker head, legs, rump and tail. darker areas have spots. green eyes.
sarafina's younger sister, about kiara's age.
spunky
the best hunter that possibly ever existed

more to come

The sun was shining and the birds were chirping, and a dark lioness was returning from birthing her cubs. Three cubs followed at her heels, almost two months old. Two males and a female, all in which had green eyes.
“Shambok!” The dark lioness exclaimed, running to the only male of the pride and nuzzling him in greeting.
“Mariani.” Replied Shambok as he rolled over and purred. “I see you have me some cubs, eh, m’dear?”
“Yes, I do. Legi, Djagatai and Daji.” Mariani sighed, laying down beside her mate.
“Oh?” Asked the ten year old male. “Only three? Your litters are getting smaller every time, Mariani.”
“Macquasa has only had two cubs in her life time.” Replied Mariani, grooming Shambok’s long, shaggy mane.
“Macquasa? Macquasa left.”
“Yeah, and so did I to defend Miaka, Sarafina and their brothers.”
“You came back!”
“And I will leave again to the same place where Miaka and Sarafina are now, to make sure that my cubs are safe.”
“As long as you are careful and you don’t spare yourself, Mariani.”

--------- two months later -------

Crouching in the grass, Daji stalked forward, her eyes locked on her target. An African Hare, around four pounds, but still almost as big as her. Either way, Daji was determined to prove to her brothers that she could hunt! Although, she didn’t know what she was getting herself into. She was rather scared, actually.
She darted out from the grass and the chase was on. It wasn’t too hard to catch up to the hare, as it was too stunned to run too fast. She started to claw at it’s hides, and it’s painful screams seemed to echoed for miles.
Finally, she took it down and it was dead. Really, she didn’t have a clue what to do with it other than eat it!
“Daji!” Mariani exclaimed. “What a lovely first kill.”
“Thanks Mom!”
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: sterling silver heartbreak ( ratchet - unikels )

Postby Ratchet » December 8th, 2013, 12:03 am

Tau, a young adult male, made his way to the females. "Hey ladies, how's it going? I just saw Jacob a while back, so yea, I see you guys might be in an interesting conversation ey'?" The females stared up at him and chuckled. "What's with the attitude Tau?" Mariani grinned. "Owe, just, trying something new I guess.." Tau blushed. Mariani already had a mate, didn't she? He thought. Gosh I just can't take my eyes off her! Mariani saw the glee in Tau's eyes and just smiled. "I have to get back, see you later, Tau" Tau smiled and hugged her goodbye, since Tau was about to leave, leave the lands, that is.
Ratchet
Ratchet & Clank - Gamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Icon By Siana

Nickname(s): Winz, Laval obsessor, Knux.
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » December 8th, 2013, 12:08 am

Shambok trotted over with suspicion in his eyes, nuzzling Mariani away and lashing out at Tau's face, his warm blood staining the pride chieftain's paw. “Good luck on your expedition, Tau.” He chuckled, then turned away, Mariani following.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Ratchet » December 8th, 2013, 12:13 am

Tau's chuckle turned into a sigh. He had to leave Mariani. He sighed again, and turned away. (have to go, bye)
Ratchet
Ratchet & Clank - Gamer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Icon By Siana

Nickname(s): Winz, Laval obsessor, Knux.
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » December 8th, 2013, 12:17 am

(aw man)

Macquasa, Mariani's twin sister, watched Tau turn away to leave. The only difference was that Macquasa had slightly lighter fur and blue eyes.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Kipekee » December 15th, 2013, 11:32 pm

(bump)
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Return to Lion King Roleplaying