[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena) — My Lion King Forum

The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Re: The New Pride (OneFamilyScar and Atiena)

Postby Atiena » December 11th, 2013, 5:41 pm

Atiena|Teen|Female
She smiled and gave him a nod. "Goodnight then" she said with a giggle and dissepeard out of then with a leap or two and headed to the den.

The darkness came fast and so did the next day, with a little problem for the new king that nobody really needed at this point.
Lionesses was confused what to do.

Urafiki|Adult|Female
Hurrying to Berkos cave, she was panting a bit as she walked inn.
"Berko, get up! And get out, you got to see this" she said and dissepeard out again, heading down to the other lionesses underneath the Pride Rock where they where standing in a circle, growling.

OOC: She is my favorite character, so I was hoping to be her :P
I can be Simba and Nala if thats okay, if you wanna be Scar, Kovu and Kiara?
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 11th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He jolted, arousing from his rest abruptly. He yawned, but rushed out of the cave, though slightly confused on what he "had" to see. Coming outside, he made his way down to where the lionesses were. He tilted his head, noting the strange fact that they were all in a circle. And, to top it off, they were all growling. Whatever was going on, he had no idea.
"What do I need to see?" He asked, glancing at the circle of lionesses with a raised eyebrow. Apparently, it was important. Either that or they had random circle growling rituals....

(I was beginning to get worried! Haha, and sorry for the short reply. And, those characters are perfect!) :)
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » December 12th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She heard Berkos voice and moved out from the group, turning to him and the other backed away.
Standing before him was a hyena with fear written on her face and shaky legs like she had seen a ghost, her eyes glossy and almost pleading for mercy just by the look of them.
"She claims that she lives here by the rock"

http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... work=15006
Stranger Hyena|Female
"Please, King, I was born and raised here when my family was under the claws of Scar and I lost them in the fight for the Pride Rock when they attacked him. This is my home, please let me stay-"

Urafiki|Adult|Female
She growled and snapped her teeths to make a sound like a rock hitting a rock when she interrupted the hyena.
"You scabby hyenas with evil souls just like Scar's aren't welcome here!" she snarled and was held back by some other lionesses so she wouldn't attack the scared hyena.

OOC: Sorry I didn't tell, I was going with my family to Thailand for a few days and didn't have much time to be active.
"random circle growling rituals" That cracked me! XD I love Berko, hes so funny :P
Whos gonna make the thread?
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 13th, 2013, 12:10 am

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He stared at the hyena, and blinked at Urafiki's attitude toward it. He felt a bit uncomfortable at the thought of the choice he would probably have to make soon, as he didn't exactly want to force this seemingly innocent creature to leave, but he didn't want to risk Urafiki's rage either. Though, as temporary king, he should be able to make a judgement call. And he would have, except for one, tiny little problem... Who was Scar? Why was he evil? Why were hyenas despised here? Was Scar a hyena, or was he a lion, or something else? Berko sighed, and sat down for a minute, shaking his head slightly. This hyena didn't look as if it would cause any trouble, and besides, it was just one little hyena, not like there were multiple or anything. Besides, how bad could Scar have been to make a whole group of lionesses despise them? From his standpoint, she should be allowed to stay there, as long as she didn't cause any sort of trouble. Though, would this decision pass with Urafiki, was the question. And after her reaction to the hyena in the first place, he wasn't so sure he wanted to find out.
"Urafiki, she's just one hyena..." He started, trying to placate to lioness. "And, I doubt she would interrupt anything, so why not let her stay here? Whatever Scar did, well, I don't think she needs to be blamed for whatever happened. Besides, I know nothing about Scar, so whatever he did wont affect my judgement."

(Thailand is a neat place! And I'm glad he's funny XD Anyway, you could make the thread, since I made this one) :)
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » December 14th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Urafiki|Adult|Female
She growled. "He killed Mufasa who was the greatest king of the ones we've had in time, it's a long story but the most important is that nobody should trust-" she was interruped but Sauda clearing her throat loudly.

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
She stepped forward and sighed. "Very well, the order from the king is to be followed. Lia, Mikha, take the hyena... uhm, what's your name?" she asked, looking at her with soft smile so she would feel a bit more comfortable. At least a little.

Asikari|Teen|Female
She still looked scared as Sauda asked her for her name. "Asikari.." she alomst whispered and followed as the two lionesses stood beside her to lead her off to a den. She felt her heart beating fast and was lucky that the king wheren't as harsh as the beige female.

OOC: Okey :D
Atiena

Postby Atiena » December 14th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 14th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He blinked once more, as it seemed to be his way of reacting to everything. He glanced up at the sky before giving some thought to their answer. So, this lion, or he assumed he was a lion, killed somebody named Mufasa, and apparently the hyenas had something to so with that...? Wasn't that a bit harsh, to be despising a whole group of animals for what happened in the past? He sighed, and turned around, thinking on heading to his cave and pondering over things for a bit. But not before stopping beside Sauda to ask a question.
"Isn't killing a lion in a fight the way for another lion to assume the throne anyway?" He whispered. He would've asked Urafiki if he wasn't scared of her, but unfortunately, he was. Just a little bit. He turned around and watched the lionesses and the lone hyena for a moment, still not understanding the hate.
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » December 16th, 2013, 9:19 am

Sauda|Young Adult|Female
Shr shrugged with a sigh to his question, looking at him. "Yes, but as most of the kings here have donr before, the chased them away with a warning. Mufasa was Scars brother, but never had a close relationship enyways" she said and look licked her paw before she sighed again. The weird brotherhood between Mufasa and Scar was hard to explain, but she didn't have eny interest in doing so.
She turnes around so she was facing Berko completely and gave a smile.
"So, the lionesses are back from the hunt and got two zebras, enything else you want to have done by the end of the day? Patroling maybe?"
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 16th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Berko|Young Adult|Male

He was a bit surprised at hearing the explanation so quickly, but he shrugged, and thought for a moment. He considered patrolling, as she had suggested. It wasn't as if it was anything that hard to do. You would just walk around the borders of the land and watch for any sign of trouble. He decided on her idea, as it was the only one there was, anyway.
"That's a good idea, I think I'll do that." He said, smiling at her for a moment before turning around and walking toward the outskirts of the land. Though, the land was extremely huge, so it would probably take up a large deal of his time. That said, he supposed patrolling could be fun. Maybe it could, anyway. He reached an area where he was a good deal inside the border, so he was still close to the lionesses, but far enough away to make sure there was no trouble. He proceeded to pace up and down the long stretches of land. Nothing there, or there...
He wondered if Urafiki was going to be irritating later, or not. Sauda was okay, and she typically helped him out. The teens were a bit annoying, but nothing over the top. He guessed the fact that Sauda was pretty much the only lioness he could actually stand was a bad thing. He better learn to make more friends or he was doomed. Either that, or get on Urafiki's good side. At least being kind to Sauda had its perks, as he remembered Urafiki saying she would hate to make Sauda cry in the case of them driving him away. Though, that would be a small comfort if they were actually driving him away....
OneFamilyScar

Postby Atiena » January 10th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Urafiki|Adult|Female

She tryied to stay away from the other lionesses for a while or at least to the end of this day, she didn't feel like being annoyed with they "are you okay? You wanna talk about it?" chatting which was no use enyways. She decided to go for a stroll, just to calm down.
The surroundings made her calm because of the silence and peace out here, nothing much to worry about. But there was still alot at the same time.
In a few days, she knew that a few males on Berkos age would be kicked out of their prides if they where too many or just left and it would lead them here, also their enemy pride who where not far away but not a thread. She would have to make Sauda teach him, she didn't know why but just couldn't act as dominant around him as she used to. She sighed and layed down in the tall grass.

OOC: So sorry, I've been very busy
Atiena

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying