[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - 1x1 Atiena and OneFamilyScar - Revange of the Outlanders — My Lion King Forum

1x1 Atiena and OneFamilyScar - Revange of the Outlanders

1x1 Atiena and OneFamilyScar - Revange of the Outlanders

Postby Atiena » December 14th, 2013, 2:57 pm

I don't know, I just made a random title :3
Sooo, I'll put up whos gonna play who and we can add OC character if needed or backround lions.

Atiena:
Zira
Simba
Nala

OneFamilyScar:
Scar
Kiara
Kovu

Whats happening:
It's a calm day at the Pride Rock, lions are sunbathing, cubs playing and no worries in sight so far. But since nothing special have been happening, two playful souls want to go back to the place they first met to wake some memories.
The outland lions are being lazy but quickly wakes as a familiar voice calls a roar over his land and meets his long forgotten, or what's left of the faithful family being his mate.

Just post when you are ready ;3
Atiena
If there's so much I must be

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can I still just be me, the way I am?

Nickname(s): Ati <3
Pride Points: 0

Re: 1x1 Atiena and OneFamilyScar - Revange of the Outlanders

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 14th, 2013, 3:17 pm

OOC: I'm just going to guess that was Scar roaring... If not this is going to be a bad post...

Scar trudged back to the small cave he was calling his home. For now, at least, since surviving a brutal hyena attack and a massive fire, he seemed to be having a tremendous amount of luck. Well, except for the tiny fact that, you know, Simba had taken over his Pridelands. It was madness. He, Scar, had taken over the land in the fairest way possible. Was killing his own brother necessary, one might ask? To rule the pride, indeed it was. And Scar had never regretted it. Well, at the mauling of the hyenas perhaps he had a tiny bit...
He suddenly felt strange. It was almost an urge, or a mental nudge telling him to go. Where, he had no idea. All of this time he had been alive, mainly thinking of battle strategies and nursing his wounds, but perhaps, he ought to actually go someplace, and maybe it would lead him to something useful in combat. A nagging thought in the back of his mind, almost as if he was forgetting a very key part of something...
He shrugged it off, and sped away, far out of the reaches of the plains, and into a dusty, and dry area. He shook his head at the looks of the place, and glanced around. There were signs that creatures had inhabited this place. So, he decided to see whom they were, and if they were still there. Though, whoever would want to live in this place he had no idea. He let out a roar, though, in all honesty, it was an embarrassing roar. It sounded more like a high pitched growl, and that is why Scar never roared, and he always yelled. Yelling sounded so much more powerful, too....
OneFamilyScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » December 16th, 2013, 9:28 am

OOC: It was him roaring ;3

Zira heard a weird roar coming from behind the caves and frownd, there hadn't been a soul around here since after she returned and it was nothing more then her and some grumpy, old lionesses who waited for deah to come.
She had gathered a few others, a bit younger than her, but they where still a small number.
"Nirak! Come" she called and started walking, the grey lionesse approuching beside her without a word.
She caught the scent of the one roaring and it seemed extremely familiar but she couldn't put her paw on who it could be. But knowing it soon enough, her jaw dropped, eyes widened and bod froze when she met the eyes of Scar.
The young lioness didn't know who it was and was just standing behind, watching. "Uhmm.. Zira?" She almodt whispered.
Atiena

Postby OneFamilyScar » December 16th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Scar stared at the lioness before him. And kept right on staring. His eyes flickered for a moment, scanning over her features to be sure it was her before he said anything. After a thorough check, he could be sure it was really her. And, he wasn't sure whether that was good or bad. Slightly good, perhaps, since she wasn't exactly an enemy or anything. And, he also seemed to be able to manipulate her pretty well if she hadn't changed. Although, the fact that all this time he hadn't tried to let her know he was alive probably should have made him feel guilty. Unfortunately it didn't. He shrugged off the thought and concentrated once more on Zira.
"So, you look well...." In all honesty she looked skinnier than the last time he saw her, but if he was going to actually survive Zira's temper, then he needed to at least pretend to have some decency and manners.
"Anyway, where are the cubs?" Scar was really asking, "where is my heir?", but that would make it seem like he didn't care about the other cubs (which he didn't), but he didn't want Zira to know that. Sadly, Scar did not have a very good sense of time. The 'cubs', were definitely not cubs any longer.
OneFamilyScar

Nickname(s): OFS, FS, Red-Chan
Pride Points: 1

Postby Atiena » January 10th, 2014, 2:39 pm

OOC: Been awfully busy :(

Ziras eyes was glossy for a moment and smirk came to her face for his comment. "Majestic as always, Scar" she said with a sigh and didn't really know what to say. It was both great and awkward to meet him again, she wanted to cuddle up with him like he had done the short amont of time before he became hung up in taking over the Pride Rock. Hearing him break the silence, her slight smirk faded and a serious expression drew over her face.
"Not long after you die- .. dissepeard, three cubs where born. Two males and a female, which where all on good ways to become strong lions. But my biggest pride where Kovu, your eyes and the same, strong look in them. He was promising, but that scum of a female came in the way" she growled, taking a break as she sat down and continued telling him the bad news.
"She turned his thoughts the other way around, even killed his own brother Nuka. And of course, that female was nobody else then Simbas first daughter, Kiara... Shoving me off the hill in the middle of the fight, I heard afterwards that both my girl Vitani and Kovu had joined that bastard to the rock!" she snarled loudly and felt the rage and anger flow in her veins. She looked at Scar, expecting to see rage and anger at him too.
The female following Zira where thrilled and shocked, not knowing this and where just standing back and listening.
"Food as been down and the only ones left is me, Nirak, Spotty, Lahida and a old male we plan to kick out. Hes no use enyways.."
Atiena

Postby Atiena » January 23rd, 2014, 8:31 pm

... Bump?
Atiena

Return to Lion King Roleplaying