Pointless Announcements!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Pointless Announcements!

Postby juhouh » February 20th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Seriously pointless announcements those are!!!!!!!!! Whatever you'll surely get what you want
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Queen Elsa » February 20th, 2014, 8:47 pm

My wi-fi on my tablet is back, after about a month of no wifi. :D (Now I can watch Frozen all the time. :evil:)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Daenerys » February 20th, 2014, 10:03 pm

MARLUXIA IS A FLOWER PRINCESS
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Arani » February 20th, 2014, 10:14 pm

I am in Florida with the person above me!!!!!!! 8D
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » February 20th, 2014, 10:15 pm

^ THAT TOO
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby juhouh » February 20th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Why are these idiots arguing is PS4 or Xbox One better? Seriously, consoles are so crap compared to PC
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Buffy » February 20th, 2014, 11:08 pm

I'm in Canada, but my spirit is with Dashie and Arani. Lol.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » February 20th, 2014, 11:12 pm

I have a Canadian flag on my wall :D
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Lauren » February 20th, 2014, 11:14 pm

Nostalgia Critic is hilarious.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » February 20th, 2014, 11:17 pm

I really approve of Tsuki's Canadian Flag. ;D
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games