[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Different is only skin deep — My Lion King Forum

Different is only skin deep

Re: Different is only skin deep

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2014, 3:31 am

Simba: Well admittedly, it's always been strange having a human as a brother, but that's what also makes him so interesting! He's been my best friend since the day I was born and....I love him! He's always been there for me but....the one time he really needed me.....I abandoned him. When my father was killed and Scar took over....I just ran. I should have been there for Adofo and the pride.....I've regretted it every day since. And to make things worse, did you girls know that when Scar was in charge, Adofo was the only one punished!?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby awesomesauce2014 » April 21st, 2014, 3:36 am

Tara frowned, "How so?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Nickname(s): Rogue
Pride Points: 1

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2014, 3:41 am

Simba: Scar was ruthless. Just a few days after I left, he made EVERYONE go hunt. Including Nala. Scar made the hyenas attack her for not bringing back any food. But then after just a few seconds, Adofo couldn't take it. He jumped in and curled around Nala. And then when they stopped, Adofo told Scar that any force to be used against the pride, would all go to him! So for the next almost five years, every single day Adofo would be beaten and clawed! All because of Scar! I should have been there! I.....I don't know...maybe I could have stopped it. I feel terrible. It's my fault.
Adofo: Don't feel bad!
Adofo and Max climbed up over the edge.
Adofo: It was my choice. And I don't blame you!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » April 21st, 2014, 3:46 am

Tara looked up at Simba, "You were only a cub. You can't blame yourself for what your Uncle did." She said softly,
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2014, 3:48 am

Simba: Yeah but.....while I was laying around, relaxing, you were being tortured!
Adofo: HEY! It's okay Simba! I swear to you! It's okay! Come here!
The two brothers hug it out.
Simba; I love you Adofo!
Adofo: I love you too Simba!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » April 21st, 2014, 4:03 am

Tara smiled softly when she saw the two brothers, and felt a slight twinge of jealously but quickly shook it off.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2014, 4:07 am

Fara: So Adofo....do you mind if we ask you something?
Adofo: Yeah. What is it?
Fara: Well.....me and Tara would like you to.....ummmm......Tara, how should we say this?
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » April 21st, 2014, 4:17 am

Tara blushed instantly and hid shyly behind Fara. "I dunno Fara, I'm not good with this kind of stuff." She said nervously.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

Postby Adofo » April 21st, 2014, 4:24 am

Fara: Okay. Umm Adofo.........oh I'll just say it! Will you get me and Tara pregnant!?!?
Simba just looked at Adofo in shock and Adofo's face was just blankly frozen.
Adofo: ....................You know I'm married right?
Fara: We know but.......since me and her are so different....we wanted our cubs to be the same way. Kind of like an opposites attract type thing. I know it might be hard but can you please at least consider it? And this isn't about love or anything. Just cubs.
Adofo: ...........................Okay. I'll do it.
Simba: REALLY!?!
Fara: YOU WILL!!!!!?!!!!
Adofo: Yeah. Sure!
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby awesomesauce2014 » April 21st, 2014, 4:35 am

Tara looked at Adofo, her eye widening. "Really?" She whispered. "Wow." She said. She bit her lip, "It won't be for a while. It frightens me a lot so I need some time." She whispered.
awesomesauce2014
Rogue is

Awesomesauce

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying