The Lion Guard (2015 / 2016)

Re: New Lion King TV Show Being Made

Postby Jeperty » June 10th, 2014, 8:23 pm

I was really surprised when I saw this. Its aimed at Juniors so I'm expecting the usual Disney jr stuff but May aswell have a look at it. Also, surprised at the art style. Would've thought they'd have gone with much more childish look (Though the appearance of Kion is already annoying me)
Jeperty

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 8:27 pm

I'm not so sure about Kion's odd paw print birth marks....
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby Jeperty » June 10th, 2014, 8:32 pm

That, and his hair.
Jeperty

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kopalover » June 10th, 2014, 8:39 pm

I'm actually quite excited for this!!
Some new merch would be pretty awesome, but like said above..not big on the Paw Print birth marks.
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby juhouh » June 10th, 2014, 8:40 pm

^ yeah that was a bit weird

I see a bunch of old members now coming back haha :D
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 8:42 pm

It reminds a bit of Kopa's...I wonder if he was inspired by Kopa....
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Re: The Lion Guard?

Postby SimbasMate » June 10th, 2014, 8:47 pm

This seems like a great idea, but honestly I don't like it. I think they should wipe out this idea of "Kion", and replace him with Kopa. Plus, Kiara has already grown up, and now this kid is here and suddenly Kiara is a kid again. I know it's just a TV show, but it's completely killing the story line of The Lion King, and The Lion King II, along with the whole theories on Kopa and Kiara having a pride with Kovu. And "special appearances with Mufasa"? Sorry kids, Mufasa died in the first movie. I just feel like they ignored everything that went on in the movies, sabotaging everything. This TV show doesn't mean anything. It's about conservation, of course it isn't going to have a meaningful plot like the first two movies. Disney is just going downhill. Despite what I think of it, I will give it a chance.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 10th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Zombie Mufasa? Haha, just kidding. But maybe his spirit will appear to Kion? I think they should've made Kion Kovu and Kiara's cub honestly.
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Postby juhouh » June 10th, 2014, 9:06 pm

^ True. It's kinda lame that he will be a son of Simba... But naturally he's alpha male

Nilla, I don't believe they go back in time. Kiara will be an adult (I hope so at least)
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby SimbasMate » June 10th, 2014, 9:07 pm

[quote="juhouh"]^ True. It's kinda lame that he will be a son of Simba... But naturally he's alpha male

Nilla, I don't believe they go back in time. Kiara will be an adult (I hope so at least)[/quote]

They are going back in time. The article that I read said that Kiara will be "future queen of the pridelands"
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements