Getting spooky in here!

Re: Getting spooky in here!

Postby SimbasMate » October 7th, 2014, 2:39 pm

What a nice surprise to sign on to. :)

I want to be Elsa for Halloween.. :P But I'm probably not going to follow through with that. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby AnimeFan101 » October 7th, 2014, 2:42 pm

What's crazy is that I joined MLK on Halloween! :P

As for costume, I'll be either a zombie soldier or a zombie nurse....idk, something to do with zombies!!!!

AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 8th, 2014, 4:33 am

anything with scar is my Halloween spirit for TLK, I want to see this place haunted with scar! :evil: :sinister: :coldhearted: :executive: :nom: :sexy:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby FlipMode » October 8th, 2014, 11:07 am

No thanks, I like my eyes so I'll be switching back so I don't set fire to them trying to read dark text on dark backgrounds.

And I don't like Halloween. So what I do is dress as my own character, he's called The Grinch That Stole Halloween and he's a grumpy 23 year old gamer.
He eats the lollies then wraps up the empty stick again, laughing himself into tomorrow on the thought of the disappointed faces of the children when they unwrap an empty sweet.
How's that for trick or treat, beggars?!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Si-Amber » October 10th, 2014, 6:25 pm

^ That's two of us. Halloween is lame and that colour scheme is migraine-inducing. :D
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby WildSimba » October 15th, 2014, 12:14 am

[quote="Moka"]I've activated the Halloween skin for the MLK forums for the month of October! What are you all going to be for Halloween this year? :D

(If you wish to return to the MLK Kisasa or Classic skins, you can do so through the User Control Panel.)[/quote]

I don't really dress up anymore but I'll probably be going to a halloween party and hanging out with my fiance lol

Other than that, it's pretty nostalgic now seeing this old skin lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » October 15th, 2014, 1:34 am

I'm dressing up. I'm going as Rex Kramer from Airplane. I don't care how many people won't get the reference.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » October 15th, 2014, 1:39 am

I'm just not personally dressing up, not saying it to put you down buddy lol However, not sure how many people ARE gonna catch that reference even on here lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 15th, 2014, 4:06 am

All I have to say is im always disgusted by the cheep pathetic fabric costumes they always have, when are they ever going to make them look like the real thing, for me im all about the real thing and details from the movies, for me it has to be like it came from the movie out of the screen, no extra touches to it that u dont see in film, know what I mean? sorry that's just me, but does anyone agree?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » October 15th, 2014, 10:22 pm

[quote="Moka"]I'm dressing up. I'm going as Rex Kramer from Airplane. I don't care how many people won't get the reference.[/quote]

Robert Stack's Performance as Rex Kramer was a very enjoyable part of that movie 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements