Getting spooky in here!

Re: Getting spooky in here!

Postby Paws » October 17th, 2014, 3:14 am

[quote="Moka"]I've activated the Halloween skin for the MLK forums for the month of October! What are you all going to be for Halloween this year? :D

(If you wish to return to the MLK Kisasa or Classic skins, you can do so through the User Control Panel.)[/quote]

I'm not really going to be anything this year because we never get Trick or Treaters.
Last edited by Paws on October 28th, 2015, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby le0 » October 17th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Pretty spooky indeed.
le0

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Carl » October 19th, 2014, 4:14 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"]Ah the theme I joined with. :cheese:

I'm going to be Spiderman for Halloween. :sneaky4:[/quote]
I didn't get money in time to be Spiderman properly (it would have had to ship and wouldn't arrive in time) so instead I'm now going to be a pirate. Yarr.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasGuard » October 19th, 2014, 5:20 pm

[quote="Julie Skywalker"][I'm going to be Spiderman for Halloween. :sneaky4:[/quote]
I didn't get money in time to be Spiderman properly (it would have had to ship and wouldn't arrive in time) so instead I'm now going to be a pirate. Yarr.[/quote]

Of The Caribbean :wink:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to News & Announcements