[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby nalasimba83 » December 9th, 2014, 7:40 am

Ana looked at Kristoff,"I'm afraid if we are too late, there will be nothing we can do."
Steven looked at Elsa,"I'm not power-hungry. All I want is revenge." He looked at the room, at the castle, and at himself. "I'm so distant to everything, even my own body,"Steven thought to himself. "Arlock and Benaflik, they're like strangers. And as for Elsa, I can't even relate with her anymore. There is this distance between me and any mortal. I feel as though I am suffocating within my own body, I can't be free. This place isn't right for me. I don't belong here,"Steven put his hand to where his heart was. He grabbed Prince and left the castle. "Open the doors!" he commanded.

"Your majesty?"Arlock asked watching his master go out the castle without any warning.

Steven made sure Prince was at his fastest; he felt this need to escape Walesburg. "Anywhere,"Steven thought. "I'll go anywhere." He let go of Prince's reigns, only touching them to stay balanced. He let his horse roam wherever he wanted to go. "Take me somewhere where I can be free,"he pleaded. Prince was going too fast, and Steven didn't react in time to see that Prince was running towards a snowy cliff to pull his reigns. They jumped off the cliff with Steven still on top of Steven, his burst of emotions led him to create a bridge from the cliff to the other side, saving the both of them. He jumped off of Prince and ran towards the other cliff by himself, and found it to be an ice and snow land with mountains, and a lake in the middle. He felt at peace, but that longing to belong somewhere was eating at him. If he didn't have a real home, then he would just make one.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » December 10th, 2014, 2:45 am

Kristoff

"And I get the feeling we are," I muttered.

Elsa

"Revenge is never the answer, and neither is killing," I said. I watched as he left the castle, looking sad. So that was what it was like when you weren't born with powers. I felt a bit alone, true, but that was because I had been shutting my family out. "Am I free to go now?" I asked the wizards.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » December 10th, 2014, 3:19 am

Benaflik looked at Arlock and Arlock looked back at him, unsure. "Yes, I believe,"Arlock nodded to Elsa. "You may return to Arendelle."
Steven decided to make an exact replica of his castle, but his castle was too imperfect. Steven was a person who had a thing for perfection. His tea had to be perfect, he had to make the perfect moves for chess, his house had to be perfect, he wanted his wife or girlfriend to be perfect, and he wanted to try and make his life as perfect as possible. He created a grand castle with his hands, then slowly carving out each detail as intricately as possible. Then, he entered his castle, not feeling bothered by the fact that it was just him inside the castle. He raised the ceilings and set out a throne in the center, frowned slightly, then created another throne next to his. He looked above his castle to stand at his perfect roof, then crushed the ceiling and the castle roof, so he could see the night sky. It was beautiful and the many stars were shown above him. He could name them all. Steven created a pillar underneath him, and raised it all the way to the top of the castle, where his ceiling was supposed to be. He created a throne on top of his pillar and stared at the night sky. He felt as if though he could even touch the stars, seeing that he was seated on top of his huge ice castle. Even if it was for a day, Steven loved the castle.

"This empty void,"Steven thought to himself. "It can only be revenge that can fill it, can't it?"
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 10th, 2014, 3:29 am

Elsa

I got up from the seat and walked out of the castle. But instead of heading back to Arendelle, I followed Steven and Prince's tracks, running as fast as I could. After a little while of running, I came across a cliff that already had an ice bridge made to cross over the gap, and not too far away from it was an ice castle that looked almost exactly like the Walesburg castle, but more...perfect. I ran quickly across the bridge, the memory of running across the staircase I had made the night of my coronation flooding back into my mind. I walked into the castle and up to the top floor. When I reached it, I noticed the two empty thrones. Steven wanted someone with him! I looked around to see a pillar that reached higher into the sky, and saw a faint silhouette of someone that could be none other than Steven sitting up there. "Steven!" I shouted. "I want to talk to you!"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 1:25 am

Steven's ear flinched, hearing the faint voice of someone he knew. He hated to get up from his spot, the stars were moving right before his eyes. Steven looked down to see a faint glimmer of blue. Instead of coming down from the pillar, he created a pillar under Elsa, and brought it up to where he was. "Hope you're not afraid of heights,"he whispered to himself, smirking.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 1:31 am

Elsa

I lost my balance for a second, but quickly encased my feet in ice to keep myself balanced. I didn't want to immediately start reprimanding him or anything, so instead, I asked, "What does it feel like - being alone in this castle?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 2:01 am

Steven lost his smirk, "So you came to mock me?" Steven turned his head towards Elsa's stoic face to know that wasn't the case. He sighed and turned back to look at the heaven above him. "It feels pleasant,"Steven replied. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. "I've realized this is the most peace I've ever felt in my life. I felt so unsafe until I reached this place, then I built this castle, and I feel at ease-mostly. This moment right now,"he said, facing her. "Is the peak of all the moments I have lived so far. Of course, having you next to me makes it even better,"he added coolly.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 2:54 am

Elsa

I wasn't expecting that response. Based on his facial expressions back in Walesburg, I was expecting him to be upset or something. Not that. And I especially didn't expect that last line. "What do you mean by that?" I asked him. He didn't really think I would stick with him after everything that he did...did he? Did I?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » December 11th, 2014, 5:43 am

"It means your presence makes me feel happy,"Steven said. "Your hair is beautiful,"Steven randomly spitted. But it was true, her elegant hair glowed and contrasted from the dark night and her silvery strands were in the correct places, not one strand out from her braid. "And it reminds me of how perfect you are,"he sighed. "Perfection,"Steven repeated. He got up from his sofa,"I love perfection, but I have never truly seen a perfect girl, until I met you. I felt something for you at the ball, those feelings weren't fake, but they weren't real. But now, I understand that I really do like you Elsa."
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » December 11th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Elsa

I looked away from him, unable to look him in the eyes after his compliments. "I'm not all perfect. I, like everyone else, have made many mistakes. I nearly killed my sister out of fear, twice. I locked myself away for thirteen years to try and protect her. A perfect person would have never done that," I said. "And...I felt the same way. Sort of. But I wasn't - and I'm still not - going to be like my sister, falling in love with someone right away. Especially someone who takes my powers for revenge."

Kristoff

After a long day of traveling, we finally arrived at the castle. I helped Anna down. "Come on," I said, and ran into the castle, pulling her behind me. I looked around, trying to find Elsa, but I saw no sign of her. But I did see Steven's two companions, and walked up to them, grabbing one of them by the shirt. "Where is she?" I asked.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)