Not Waving, but Drowning and Other AMVs

Not Waving, but Drowning and Other AMVs

Postby Carl » December 4th, 2014, 4:05 am

So, we studied this awesome poem by Stevie Smith in my British Lit. 2 class recently, and I found a nice reading of it on youtube and decided to make a quick little video this evening. It's not great, but I thought I'd share. And hey, if I ever decide to make more TLK vids, I'll post them here too.

Anyway, enjoy. Or don't. :P

Btw, the quality was better, but something weird happened when I saved it... :/
Last edited by Carl on December 4th, 2014, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Not Waving, but Drowning

Postby Kal » December 4th, 2014, 4:26 am

That's pretty tight Julie! It fits quite nicely actually... putting a video to poetry or prose cannot be easy>?

Very haunting piece too.
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » December 4th, 2014, 4:50 am

Thanks! And no it isn't easy, but no more difficult than editing videos any other way. :lol: I keep finding quirks and having to edit the file and re-do it a bit, but I've spent hours on it and it was just something quick for fun so I think I'll leave this one I just noticed, lol...
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Kal » December 4th, 2014, 5:08 am

Well I'm useless at vid editing whatever the kind, so... :P But yeah, this is nice. And emotional. Emotions are bawss!
The Quote Hall Of Fame: show
Ou - "Ou iz awezome."
Roku - "Roku is awesome."
Ou - "Kal is awesome."
*Kal bursts into tears of unbridled joy*
The Admiral - "What am I reading?"
Kal
tjúúúú

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The fox around these parts.

Pride Points: 28

Postby Carl » December 9th, 2014, 9:03 pm

You know how every time you want to be working on something NOT fandom related, you suddenly get lots of fandom related ideas? Yeah. Another not great AMV for you all to enjoy or not.

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » January 8th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Sorry to anyone residing in Germany, YouTube blocked this next one in your country because of the song used. :hmm2:

Everyone else can feel free to enjoy it though!

Edit: Here's another, it should be viewable worldwide.

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » January 12th, 2015, 6:47 am

Here's one made today for lols... I know it could use more work but it was just for laughs and a quick thing so... yeah :ha:

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » January 22nd, 2015, 11:31 pm

I'm probably making too many of these. Here's one I made that can sort of go with my fic, Secret Rendezvous.

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Carl » April 30th, 2015, 6:54 pm

This is a trailer I made for my fanfic The Forgotten Sister: Naanda's Tale. It could be better, but I use Movie Maker, so. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Re: Not Waving, but Drowning and Other AMVs

Postby Carl » May 10th, 2015, 9:28 pm

For this video, let's pretend Kiara and Kovu are best friends, but not lovers. In fact, let's throw it into my Kiara x Vitani shipverse. Kiara is remembering their friendship, and how it ended when Kovu confessed love for her that she did not reciprocate.

Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Next

Return to Other Fan-Created Media