[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 3:54 pm

Character List:

Anna - kitkat39
Kristoff - kitkat39
Leon - kitkat39
Twyla/Hope - kitkat39
Elsa - NKL
Adan - NKL
Elisa - NKL
Adrian - NKL
Marianne - NKL

------------------

Elsa woke up early one morning just as the sun was rising. She quickly got dressed for the day and was just finishing her hair when she heard Marianne cry. She walked out of the room and picked up her daughter, rocking her and shushing her, trying not to wake up Adan. Marianne quieted down and just made little noises. Elsa smiled. She was used to this by now, having two other children before this one. She had taken it slow with Adan, just like she wanted, and the two married a year after Kristoff and Anna. There had been no problems since Elsa lost and then regained her powers, which was fine by her; her queen and mother duties took up most of her time anyways.

She quietly walked out of the room with Marianne in her arms and walked down the hallway.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 28th, 2015, 4:45 pm

(Aww that is so cute!)

Anna woke up, smiling when she saw little Twyla cuddling with her father and she got up, making sure not to wake them up. After she dressed and did her hair in two braids, she heard her son Leon getting up. She went to her son's bedroom and picked him up, hugging him close to her, and hearing him go back to sleep, softly snoring. 'Just like Kristoff,' she thought. She walked out of the room with little Leo in her arms and saw her sister with Marianne. "Hi, Elsa," She mouthed, closing the door behind her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 4:54 pm

(How old are Twyla and Leon?)

Elsa smiled and gave a little bow of her head in greeting. She moved Marianne from one arm to the other and pointed out the window, raising her eyebrow in question to Anna.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 28th, 2015, 4:57 pm

(Twyla is a year old and Leon is 2 years old, I guess. *shrugs*)

Anna nodded, then led the way to outside, where they can talk. Once they got there, Anna sat down beneath a tree that gave tons of shade and asked Elsa quietly, "So, how's Adan and the little ones doing?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 5:00 pm

(Okay. :P Now I have to rethink how to go about this. I was expecting the eldest to be five. :P)

"Fine. Although I still worry about the other two," Elsa admitted. Elisa, the eldest, had ice powers, and Adrian had fire powers. She was worried one day one of them would hurt someone.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 28th, 2015, 7:23 pm

(Maybe Leon would be five)

"Don't worry, Elsa, they will learn to control their powers. I know it," Anna said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 7:43 pm

(Okay.)

"That's just what Mother and Father thought, too, and then we got separated for thirteen years," Elsa pointed out. She took a deep breath and looked up at the sky. "By the way, what are you doing up so early? You're never a morning person."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 28th, 2015, 7:44 pm

"Actually, I don't know, Elsa. I guess something in me wanted to get me up early." Anna said.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » January 28th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Elsa smiled slightly, then turned to look up at the windows. She watched as one of the lights turned on and Elisa sat on the window seat, reading. "I'm assuming Kristoff and Twyla are still asleep?" she asked, turning back to Anna.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 30th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Chuckling, Anna said, "Yeah, Twyla was literally cuddled up to Kristoff when I woke up, so I thought maybe they should sleep a little longer together." Leon opened his eyes and looked around, saying quietly, "Mom? Why are we outside?" She smiled, then kissed the top of her little boy's head and said, "I thought we could use some fresh air."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)