[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » January 30th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Elsa smiled at the image of Twyla cuddled up next to her father, remembering when Elisa and Adrian had both been old enough to do that. Marianne squirmed a little bit in Elsa's arms, but stayed asleep. The queen looked back up at Elisa's window, where the young girl was still reading. When they both made eye contact, Elisa shook her head, signalling that Adrian wasn't awake yet. Good. She still had a little bit of quiet time. She and Adan usually trained Elisa and Adrian for a little bit before breakfast, per Elsa's request. Adan had tried talking her out of it, but she disagreed, not wanting either of them to have to go through what she went through.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 30th, 2015, 4:37 pm

Anna looked up and saw her niece, Elisa, and she smiled and waved at her. Elisa smiled and waved back to her, then went back to what she was doing, which was reading a book. Anna turned back to Elsa and said, "Elisa looks so much like you, Elsa. And I bet she is like you in some ways."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » January 30th, 2015, 4:43 pm

Elsa looked back up at Elisa and smiled. "Yeah. Obviously there's the whole ice magic thing as well." She paused, trying to find something else that they were alike in. "She's also protective of her younger siblings. I think she gets the reading thing from you, though."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » January 30th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Anna laughed quietly, then said, "Yeah, I can see that. I bet she will be the smartest girl ever and that boys would fall for her." She smiled at her sister, remembering when she first held baby Elisa in her arms.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 30th, 2015, 6:47 pm

"Yeah. Just not too soon, though," Elsa said. Marianne began fussing a little bit, and Elsa rocked her, trying to quiet her down a little bit. When she realized that wasn't going to work, she said, "Well, I better go take care of her now. I'll see you at breakfast, Anna," and then left, heading up to her room to feed the baby. When she was done, she laid Marianne back in her cradle and rocked her back to sleep. A pair of arms wrapped around Elsa's waist , and the queen leaned back against Adan's chest.

"Good morning," he whispered.

"Morning," she whispered back, tilting her head and kissing him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Fine. How about you?" Adan asked.

"Pretty good considering I'm usually up all night with Marianne."

"That's good. Should we go get the kids and begin training?" Adan asked.

"Nah. We can let them be for a little while longer," Elsa responded. "I like the peaceful mornings."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 2:44 pm

Anna smiled at her sister, then went back to her room, seeing Kristoff and Twyla playing peek-a-boo. She giggled, then set her son down and walked over to the bed, sitting on it beside her husband. "Morning, Kristoff," Anna said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, Anna," He said back, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her, making Twyla and Leon say, "Ew! Not again!" Anna smiled, then leaned back and looked at her husband, happy that she had met him.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 2:58 pm

(Haha! Twyla and Leon's reactions. :lol: )

Elisa finished the chapter she was reading and walked out of her room and to Adrian's room, checking up on him. She quietly opened the door and peeked in. Adrian heard the door open and turned over, not quite awake yet. When he saw his sister, he quickly sat up and smiled at her. "Is it time to train?" he asked. He always loved used his fire powers, and he loved spending time with his father learning new techniques.

Elisa shook her head. "They haven't come yet. I just wanted to see if you were awake. I'll leave you be now."

"Elisa?" He called before she could leave. "Can you read to me?"

"Sure. Let me go get a book," Elisa replied.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:05 pm

(I know right! I just had to make them react to something! :P)

Before either Anna or Kristoff could react, both Leon and Twyla tackled them, jumping on them and saying, "We got you! We got you!" Then Kristoff pretended to growl and said in a deep, menacing voice, "No, it is I who's got you!" Then he reached up and grabbed them both, bear hugging them close to him. They were all laughing, happy that they could spend time together like this.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:19 pm

Elisa came back into Adrian's room with his favorite book, making him squeal with excitement. Elisa sat on the bed next to her brother, then opened the book and began reading.

"I think we should start the training now, before it gets too late," Adan said. Elsa sighed and sat up.

"Okay. I'll go get them. Meet you downstairs," she said, leaning down to kiss him before walking out of the room. She was just about to call for Adrian and Elisa, but the words got caught in her throat when she saw Elisa reading to her brother. She stood at the doorway, listening to her daughter finish reading the story. As soon as Elisa closed the book, her head turned to the doorway and she smiled.

"Hi, Mama," she greeted.

"Good morning," Elsa said. "Your father wants to start training now before it gets too late." Adan shouted with excitement, but stopped when he saw his mom's look.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"It's fine. Come on. We don't want to keep your father waiting." Both children jumped off of the bed and ran downstairs into the ballroom. Elsa sighed again and followed after them. If only she hadn't had such a troubled past. Then maybe she wouldn't feel this way about training. She hated burdening her daughter with keeping her powers under control out of fear of hurting someone.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:24 pm

(Poor Elsa! That's how I would act too, if my kids had powers! :( )

"Okay you two, go get dressed for breakfast, then we can watch your cousins training if you keep quiet." Anna said, smiling when the children instantly went to their rooms and changed.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)