[OPEN] A Cold and Snowy Place

[OPEN] A Cold and Snowy Place

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Two characters are stranded in a cold, snowy wasteland, location unknown. Temperatures are sub-zero and food is scarce. The only food available is the occasional small animal that pops up in the snow. The only water that is available comes from eating snow. The snow is several feet deep, and a four-legged creature can walk on top of it without breaking through if they step gently enough. What's underneath the snow is unknown. There does not seem to be any scenery, though there may be an iced-over body of water somewhere around.

I will play Snowy, my fursona [link to fursona], who will be stranded along with one more character determined by another participant. Later in the story, I will introduce Haley [link] and another character may also be introduced, either by the other participant or by one more participant with no previous roles.

I was thinking that in the end of the RP, they would find out where they are, and eventually get home to a more temperate climate.

If you want in, post the following about each character you propose:

Species, Name, Sex, Age, Personality, Background, etc. Viewable ref sheet is preferred.
Whether you want them to be stranded with Snowy, or to be introduced later.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: [OPEN] A Cold and Snowy Place

Postby KiarasMate » January 7th, 2010, 12:48 am

Again, moved to Role Play Planning (OT). Please take into consideration, the details of your RP before posting in The Sandbox and keep in mind the nature of your RP and post accordingly in the proper sections of the forum. Thanks and good luck with this RP. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Baya » January 7th, 2010, 1:15 am

I'm pretty sure Mike told you to follow the outline in rp preparation.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby Mike » January 7th, 2010, 1:43 am

Thanks Kivuli, yea it seems that the format's going out the window... You have the basics though Snowy, just try to make it a bit neater in the future =)
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 7th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Ok. Sorry bout that, Mike! I tried to make it better this time XD

Kivuli: you an RP mod?
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Baya » January 7th, 2010, 2:08 pm

No, but I can just get one instead next time and make it easier.
Baya

Pride Points: 12

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 7th, 2010, 3:57 pm

[quote="Kivuli"]No, but I can just get one instead next time and make it easier.[/quote]

Maybe you should just let the RP mods handle it. They've got it under control. Now please, stop so people can join this RP.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)