[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Re: Frozen: Family Adventures (NKL and kitkat39)

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 3:40 pm

Elsa and Elisa went to the back of the room while Adan and Adrian stayed in the front. They always separated during training, unless the two were doing playfights to use what they learn, so that none of them got hit by accident. The four of them did some warm-ups, and then started their training.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:44 pm

After everyone got dressed, they went to where they training grounds were and Anna said, "Okay, Leon, you and your father stay and watch Adan and Adrian while we go watch Elsa and Elisa." They nodded, then Anna and Twyla went to the back of the room some distance away from Elsa and Elisa and sat down to watch them train.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Queen Elsa » February 3rd, 2015, 4:09 pm

Elsa noticed Anna and Twyla sitting a little ways away and frowned. She heated it when they decided to come by and watch. She was especially afraid of hurting them. After all, Anna had already been hurt twice - almost dying once - already. Did that girl never learn her lesson? She knew her sister had a lot of faith in her, but Elsa still preferred them to stay away. She took a deep breath and then turned back to Elisa. "Okay. Show me what you remember," she instructed. Elisa nodded, then performed a few different techniques, including making a snowman and making an ice wall.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Anna smiled as she watched Elisa make a snowman, making her remember when Elsa made Olaf when they were kids. "Elisa is amazing, isn't she, Mom?" Twyla asked her quietly. "Yes, she is," Anna answered back.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:08 pm

Elisa heard her cousin and threw a snowball at her. It landed on Twyla's clothes. Elsa looked between the two girls in alarm. "Elisa, be careful!" she cried.

"It was just a snowball," Elisa complained. "What could be so bad about that?"

"Just be more careful and cautious, please," Elsa said. "I don't want anything happening to your cousins, okay?"

"All right, Mama," Elisa conceded.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Twyla squealed and said, "Hey! That tickles!" She laughed for a little bit, while Anna wiped the snow off of her. "It's fine Elsa, no harm done." She told her sister, knowing that she is worried that Elisa might turn out just like her.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:29 pm

Elsa took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. "I know, Anna," she said. Turning back to her daughter, she said, "Okay. Make this room start snowing." Elisa nodded and made a snowball, just like Elsa had done so many years ago, and then threw it in the air, making the ballroom start being covered in snow.

"Hey!" Adrian whined. "How am I supposed to practice with all of this snow?"

"You can melt it, smart one," Elisa retorted. Adrian stuck his tongue out at Elisa, and Elisa did it back to him.

"Children, behave," Adan said.

"Yes, Papa," they said simultaneously.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:31 pm

Anna and Kristoff, chuckled, while Twyla and Leon tried their best to keep in their laughter. 'This is how it's supposed to be,' Anna thought to herself.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Queen Elsa » February 4th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Adrian lightly melted the snow around him, making sure not to ruin the floor, and did some more of his techniques that Adan had taught him. A couple of fireballs began to go astray, but Adan stopped them.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby AnimeFan101 » February 4th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Leon watched wide-eyed at the way Adan and Adrian handled the fireballs. "I wish I had powers, Dad," He said, simply awestruck by the bright flames.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)