[OPEN] Companion Wars

[OPEN] Companion Wars

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2010, 10:08 pm

The setting for this RP will be sort of an old fashioned town, where the roads are dirt and the sidewalks wooden, sort of like a classic western movie town. The inhabitants would be both anthros and ferals. Most every anthro will have a feral companion, and vice versa. Those who don't will be rogue types, not necessarily bad.

Even though the town will be set in an 1800's style, there will be some modern technology around (i.e., cars, but without stereos or electronic components). Some will be familiar with the modern objects, some will not.

For the plot, I was thinking some rival nationals will try to take over the town. They will also be anthro and feral companions.

If you want in, post the following about each character;

Species, Name, Sex, Age, Personality, Background, etc. Viewable ref sheet is preferred.
Whether they will be good or bad

I want to keep the number of anthros and ferals as much the same as possible, so I have predetermined how many of each will be allowed into the RP. I also want to keep the number of bad and good characters almost the same, so I have also made slots for those. I will allow no more than three rogues in, good or bad.

As far as who is paired with who for companions, I will decide but feel free to ask for someone in particular if you want.

Ferals, six slots

GOOD
-empty-
-empty-
-empty-

BAD
-empty-
-empty-
-empty-

Anthros, six slots

GOOD
-empty-
-empty-
-empty-

BAD
-empty-
-empty-
-empty-

Rogues, three slots
-empty-
-empty-
-empty-
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Re: [OPEN] Companion Wars

Postby KiarasMate » January 7th, 2010, 12:41 am

Moved to Role Play Planning (OT). Good luck with your RP! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Re: [OPEN] Companion Wars

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 7th, 2010, 12:55 pm

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)