[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern — My Lion King Forum

The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Re: The Elves of Skyrim - Shadowfax and Titanic-Wyvern

Postby Shadowfax » February 10th, 2015, 12:07 am

"Suits me. I hope you're hungry vampire as i'll be taking out the entire camp so you can drain them dry for all I care" Amaya said, her obvious hatred for the Imperials coming out in those words. Making sure there bodies were further tortured after they were dead bought Amaya a sick sort of joy and the thought of Altean draining their blood actually made her smirk a little.

Then she paused for a moment before going to walk off. Amaya still didn't know this Vampires name... Nor did she know Amaya's. Rather awkwardly and slowly, she turned to face her travelling companion.

"If we are going to be travelling together for a while, we should at least introduce one another. I'm Amaya, and you're name?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 10th, 2015, 1:52 am

"I only fed on some poor sod on the road before I got here, a few hours before." Altean replied back. "But I can easily feast some more mortals, even if imperials usually aren't the best supply." The vampire made a grimace after her last sentence. Imperials usually had a bad taste to their blood whenever she just happened to feast on some poor schmuck that she choose as her meal. It must have been something in cyrodiil that did it. Or the whole stress of all of the Thalmor around.

Altean then watched as Amaya then walked off a bit then turned towards her, rather slowly and awkwardly. Now she felt awkward, oh dear. When Amaya then asked for Altean's name, the altmer gave pause. So the bosmer was named Amaya? It sounded like a bosmer name, it did. Maybe a name from the races of men as well, but who knew? Altean then decided to answer.

"My name is Altean." Altean sounded back and didn't reply anything else. She was satisfied with her answer, and that was all she was going to say about herself to Amaya.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Shadowfax » February 13th, 2015, 12:41 pm

Amaya winced slightly as Altean told her about her last meal. She knew what vampires were like, but actually hearing one speaking about feeding made her feel a little on the uneasy side. When hearing her name, Amaya nodded slowly and turned again to carry on walking up the path. The rain was starting to ease up a little now which made Amaya sigh. She quite enjoyed walking in the rain and it helped mask sounds for when she was hunting both animal and man.

For a moment she looked to the side back at Altean and wondered what she was going to be like in combat. Their little scrap was nothing to really go by so she let her mind wander for a moment before dropping back into reality.

The silence that engulfed the two was awkward. Amaya wasn't used to travelling with anyone, let alone socializing with anyone so this was all a completely new experience to her. She blinked awkwardly and went to open her mouth a few times to say something, but she already knew the answers to some of her questions of anticipated the witty reply she would get. After an hour of walking in silence however she halted and raised her hand for Altean to halt.

"Do you hear something?" She asked the vampire.

(It can be whatever you want by the way ;D)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 17th, 2015, 5:23 am

Altean observed when Amaya winced at the desciprtion of her eariler feeding. The vampire couldn't help but to smirk because of it. Mortal were so easy to gross out with awful things! But then Amaya nodded to her telling of her name and began walking. Altean then followed her with quiet steps, the journey for the two beginning now.

The rain was beginning to let up, which was a good thing in Altean's opinion. She was never one for the rain, even as a mortal. It was good for refreshing the earth, and rinsing away the blood and muck that covered everything at some point. It was also good for masking both sound and smell from unsuspecting victims, but again, she was never one for rain.

The silence that was around them was rather... awkward, to say the least. She was never one for other people, even when she was mortal. She preferred solitude unlike her more sociable sister back in their early days. She tried to speak up a few times, but quickly shut her mouth. The bosmer most likely already had her answers, not to mention there wasn't really anything to talk about. But then Amaya halted in which Altean mirrored her movements.

"I think so." The vampire replied, slowly putting her hand on her mace and curling her fingers around the handle. Something was out there. She could hear something moving around in the underbrush, but it was faint due to the rain. Then it was gone. Maybe it was nothing?

"What the hel-" Altean stopped mid sentence when she felt an arrow pierce her armor and into her arm. It hurt as she quickly removed the arrow from her arm, but it was nothing compared to her anger. "It looks like someone stupid has decided to try and kill us!"
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » February 18th, 2015, 7:49 pm

"Damn.. are you o?" But Amaya stopped as another arrow whistled through the air and embedded itself in the ground by her foot, missing her by a few inches.

The she-elf grit her teeth and began to search around the tree lines, whilst reaching for her own bow and arrows. Another arrow was aimed at them, but bounced off the ground at Altean's feet. Whoever was shooting at them were clearly not skilled archers so she assumed that the hit on Altean was a mere fluke. A forth arrow was shortly followed and this one whistled straight past Amaya's face. Another few inches and that would have been her head. Maybe one of them was skilled after all? Or were they deliberately aiming badly too so as to throw them off? Amaya too was getting angry now. She looked over at Altean briefly before turning back to the undergrowth.

"Who the hell are you?!" Amaya called out, raising her bow and arrow waiting for another arrow so she could pin point their location.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 21st, 2015, 6:56 pm

"By Magnus, show yourself or I'll makeyou!" Altean hissed in pure anger as she angrily waved her mace around. She was no doubt just pure pissed off at this point, the anger that boiled beneath the surface only rivaling that of the pain she felt in her arm. Whoever did that was going to be bleed dry on this night!

More arrows only followed after that, but they mostly missed again and again. Altean stared at Amaya when the wood elf briefly took a glance at the vampire then proceeded to look at the undergrowth. This was getting annoying, but then finally someone proceeded from the underbrush of the forest with their weapons blazing through the air.

"Skyrim belongs to the nords!" A bandit then came barreling out from the undergrowth of the trees and bushes, wildly waving an iron battle axe as a few other bandits followed suit with him. Altean's face then contorted into an annoyed one. Bandits, really? Didn't they know to pick on someone their own size? Nonetheless, the vampire readied her mace and a useful flames spell, ready to fight as the bandits came on closer.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » February 21st, 2015, 8:24 pm

Amaya grit her teeth with anger when the Bandits finally emerged. Rolling her eyes, she pulled back the arrow in her hand and let it fly. The arrow soared and embedded itself in one of the bandits heads. The poor man was wearing scaled armor so had left his head vulnerable and Amaya had taken complete advantage of that.

"Now THAT'S how you fire a bow" Amaya yelled, grabbing her daggers from her sides now.

"Can you fight?" Amaya asked Altean seeing her waving the mace around... she was more worried about her wound.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » February 25th, 2015, 7:15 am

Altean couldn't help but to smirk when one of the dumb bandits fell due an arrow in the head thanks to Amaya. She certainly was one hell of an archer! But then again, these bandits were certainly the variety of stupid that was native to Skyrim, so maybe it was just luck. Altean then herself let out a small fireball towards a bandit and watched as they flailed around, trying to put the fire out.

"I'm fine." Altean hissed in response to Amaya. "Just focus on killing these morons!" The vampire certainly was hurting, but she wasn't about to let it show. Personal pride and all that.

(Late reply, sorry! D: I've been very busy lately.)
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » February 28th, 2015, 7:25 pm

(Ah no worries. Been a bit hit and miss with me for time recently too!)

Amaya rolled her eyes as Altean was obviously not letting her personal pride go. Though she admired that, it also irritated her. When the bandits started screaming and flailing around, Amaya blinked and had to stifle a laugh for a moment before letting another arrow fly. Again, her aim was flawless and she hit her target right in the head giving him an instant death.

Only one was left now, aside the one burning. He looked a little scared, but that look soon passed as their chief then came striding out of the bushes clad head to toe in Ebony armor. Amaya scowled for she herself. She wouldn't be able to land an arrow on him in that sort of armor! Cursing under her breath, she threw her bow and arrows onto her back and drew her daggers. She wasn't the best with hand to hand combat so hoped Altean would put that mace or her fire spells to good use.

"They killed them all!" The last living bandit said to his chief.

Rolling his eyes under his helm, the chief strode over to his last remaining bandit and put his sword through his chest, instantly killing him. Amaya looked on in disbelief. What a brute...
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » March 5th, 2015, 3:49 am

[quote="Shadowfax"](Ah no worries. Been a bit hit and miss with me for time recently too!)

Amaya rolled her eyes as Altean was obviously not letting her personal pride go. Though she admired that, it also irritated her. When the bandits started screaming and flailing around, Amaya blinked and had to stifle a laugh for a moment before letting another arrow fly. Again, her aim was flawless and she hit her target right in the head giving him an instant death.

Only one was left now, aside the one burning. He looked a little scared, but that look soon passed as their chief then came striding out of the bushes clad head to toe in Ebony armor. Amaya scowled for she herself. She wouldn't be able to land an arrow on him in that sort of armor! Cursing under her breath, she threw her bow and arrows onto her back and drew her daggers. She wasn't the best with hand to hand combat so hoped Altean would put that mace or her fire spells to good use.

"They killed them all!" The last living bandit said to his chief.

Rolling his eyes under his helm, the chief strode over to his last remaining bandit and put his sword through his chest, instantly killing him. Amaya looked on in disbelief. What a brute...[/quote]

The vampiress clenched her teeth from the pain in her arm. The bosmer no doubt rolled her eyes at how Altean refused to let her personal pride go, but Altean decided not to focus on that and instead on the bandits that remained. They were easy to get rid of and only one now remained. A smirk couldn't help but to form on the vampire's face, despite her pain.

But then the bandit chieftain came strolling out of the underbrush, clad head to toe in hard ebony armor. Altean's eyes widened and her mouth dropped a bit from the sight. There was NO way in oblivion that her mace would do much damage to the brute with just her mace! Her fire spells might help to drain his health down though. None the less, the altmer readied her mace and a fire ball spell in her hand and launched it towards the chieftain.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)