[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Frozen RP - NKL and NS83 — My Lion King Forum

Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Re: Frozen RP - NKL and NS83

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 2:01 am

Elsa

I put my hands on Anna's shoulders, stopping her. "I would love to go. After all, what's better than spending the day with my sister eating chocolates?" I asked with a smile. "Just give me a couple of minutes to change into some outdoor clothes, and I'll meet you downstairs so we can go."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 2:12 am

"Really?"Ana asked Elsa. "I was just about to change into the fanciest thing I had. It's a gala!"Ana said dreamily. "With a bunch of fancy and rich people. I'm going to be wearing that marvelous red gown I have if I can find it. If i can't, I'll just wear my green dress. What about you?"Ana asked. "You can always wear the gown at your coronation ceremony, but knowing you, you probably want to wear your blue dress." Ana went upstairs, and back down, wearing her green dress. "I lost my red gown somewhere,"Ana replied. "I knew you were going to wear the blue dress. The chariot's waiting." They went outside to find a chariot pulled by two horses. Ana waited for her sister to go in first, since she was the queen.

"The Chocolate Gala please,"Ana said.
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 2:12 am

"Really?"Ana asked Elsa. "I was just about to change into the fanciest thing I had. It's a gala!"Ana said dreamily. "With a bunch of fancy and rich people. I'm going to be wearing that marvelous red gown I have if I can find it. If i can't, I'll just wear my green dress. What about you?"Ana asked. "You can always wear the gown at your coronation ceremony, but knowing you, you probably want to wear your blue dress." Ana went upstairs, and back down, wearing her green dress. "I lost my red gown somewhere,"Ana replied. "I knew you were going to wear the blue dress. The chariot's waiting." They went outside to find a chariot pulled by two horses. Ana waited for her sister to go in first, since she was the queen.

"The Chocolate Gala please,"Ana said.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 2:37 am

Elsa

I realized she was probably right - no, she was right - so I changed into the blue dress, just as she expected. I climbed into the chariot first and sat back on the way to the gala, trying not to think about Steven. In fact, I pushed him far into the back of my mind so that I hopefully wouldn't think about him for the whole day. Maybe I would find someone else to be interested in at the gala. But would I really want to? What if he had a dark secret as well? Not everyone has a dark secret like that, I reminded myself. Just keep your mind open.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 2:48 am

Ana waited for the chariot to come to an end and opened the doors for Elsa and her. "Alright, you first,"she said. She walked into this big and fancy building and squealed. "Rumor has it that they have every chocolate from the whole world!!"
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 4:58 am

Elsa

I walked off of the chariot and into the fancy building with Anna. "Okay, that might be a little bit exaggerated," I said, "but it's probably pretty close, considering how much money these people have."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 14th, 2015, 10:51 pm

"Note to self, never trust rumors,"Ana muttered. Ana slightly gasped right after she entered the building. There were chocolate fountains in every corner of every room with platters of strawberry and other fruit below them. Every room had lines filled with silver plates of chocolate and fine royals in their fancy attire. Ana was surprised to see critics. "People judge chocolate?"she asked. She also saw desserts lined up with chocolate embedded in them in different and creative ways. Ana could sense whispers and she knew this was because Arendelle's own ruler, Elsa, and the princess showed up to this.

"Oh my,"A man said in a suit looking at Elsa. "The queen herself has shown up. You're even more beautiful than they say you are." He bent on his knees and gave an honored bow. "I'm prince Trancy of Weston,pleased to make your acquaintance,"he said. Ana couldn't believe that a prince hosted this. "I can't believe you showed up to this gala,"The prince said. He smiled at Elsa,"I'm glad someone shares my love of chocolate as well."

Ana smiled to herself. This is perfect! This Trancy prince person would be the ideal person for Elsa. It would really make Elsa forget about Steven. He also seems like a nice person, unlike Steven.. Ana, began analyzing him. Prince Trancy was a fancy sounding name, compared to "Steven," which was quite plain. However, he was a prince and Steven was actually a King. Trancy was also a little older than Elsa, which was quite risky. Steven, even though he's a king, was about 19 years old at most. Ana dreamily looked at his nicely groomed blonde hair, unlike Steven's messy care-free dark hair. He also had charming bright blue eyes, compared to Steven's cold dark brown eyes. He also had a dazzling smile, while Steven barely smiled, and when he did, it was just a smirk. Ana liked his attire as well, it was a nice white outfit which radiated his friendliness.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 15th, 2015, 2:50 am

Elsa

"Nice to meet you as well," I said. "Yes. We love chocolate. Especially my sister here. She would eat chocolate all day if you let her." I chuckled. I looked over at her and saw she was in deep thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. Jokingly, I whispered in her ear, "Don't be getting any ideas. You have Kristoff, remember?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 15th, 2015, 4:31 am

Ana laughed,"I know, but you should have a go at him." She nudged Elsa. I hope Elsa will fall for him! Even though he's not as charismatic, good-looking, or 'cool' as Steven. He's still the guy I would fall for... She looked back at Trancy. "
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 25th, 2015, 4:26 am

Elsa

I sighed. "Stop forcing me into this stuff, Anna," I whispered. "I'm having a hard enough time with Steven, and, unlike you, I'm not going to throw myself at the next guy that comes around. No offense."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)