[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39) — My Lion King Forum

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby Kasira » March 10th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Characters:

Labatis - Angus
kitkat39 - Kamaria, Mbwana
Kasira - Kasa, Chakaa

---

The dark-hued lioness opened her eyelids as she'd heard a yell beside her. It was early morning, and the sudden light of sun blinded her for a moment. Kasa then moved her gaze to Kamaria, surprised. "Kam? Are you okay?" She shoot before Angus could say something, then listened their converation silently. She'd lower her skullage to lay some licks upon her little sister's back. "Wake up." whisperd she.
Kasira
When the Darkness comes..

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasa, Ginny
Pride Points: 2

Re: Private RP (Labatis and kitkat39)

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Kamaria looked over at Kasa and said, "Yeah, just a bad dream."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Postby Labatis » March 10th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Angus lifted himself up, glancing in the direction of the pride. "Kamaria, you've been away from the pride for a while, perhaps now is the time for you to head back with Mbwana, Kasa, and Chakaa?" He suggested. "After all, the lion wouldn't want to continue fighting when he sees the size of your pride.. hopefully." Angus turned to look at the group again, seeing the cubs were just now waking up.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 3:09 pm

Kamaria nodded, then wiped her tears away. "Okay, Angus, you should come too. We need a lion of your strength as a part of the pride."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kasira » March 10th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Chakaa yawned widely, blinked, tho then fell asleep again. Kasa glared over to Angus. "Are you sure? Pheraps they'd accept you too?" Asked she. "I feel bad leaving you here like these." Murmurred she, resting her head down to her forefeet.
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 3:14 pm

Mbwana woke up and looked at Kamaria and Angus, saying, "What's going on?"
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Labatis » March 10th, 2015, 3:17 pm

"Well, if you're saying I should hang around for a little bit, alright. I could wait just outside the territory, keeping an eye out for him." Angus wasn't too comfortable with being around prides, especially the one Kamaria was from. It wasn't a smart choice to introduce himself the way he did. However, sticking around the borders, or being just inside the territory shouldn't be too bad. At Kasa's question, he said, "I don't think they'll accept me right away, no. But like I said, if I just stayed near the border lines, there shouldn't be a problem. If it doesn't work out, I'll be fine here on my own. I have been for the majority of my life now." Angus smiled down at Mbwana. "You're heading back to the pride, and you'll be a lot safer there than out here with that lion."
Labatis
The world is a mess

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Mbwana nodded, then wiped the sleep from his eyes, and asked Kamaria, "Are you okay, sis?" Kamaria smiled down and her little brother and said, "Yeah, just a little sore."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Kasira » March 10th, 2015, 3:22 pm

Kasa sighed. "As you say." Murmurred she then stood up, nudging Chakaa. "Kam," she turned her attention to another lioness. "Shall we go?".
Kasira

Postby AnimeFan101 » March 10th, 2015, 3:23 pm

Kamaria looked at Kasa and said, "Yes, let's go. Come on, Mbwana." Then they started for the pride.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying