[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83) — My Lion King Forum

Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Re: Hunger Games RP(NKL&NS83)

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 2:54 am

"Girls aren't exactly physically inferior to guys,"Kat said tightly. "But, it's nice to meet a decent person for a change." She smiled. "Alright, I'll get Amelia and we'll meet up at the creek, sound good?"
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 5:08 am

"I never said they were," Austin replied. "But they still don't need to be bullied and picked on like they are back home." He listened to her suggestion and nodded. "That sounds good. We'll meet you there."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 6:31 am

This left Troy and Austin alone, and it was surprisingly awkward. "Kat's available now..." He glanced at Spencer and put his hands into his pockets.
Katherine found her way to her old campsite and a dart flew inches from her forehead, but Kat swiftly caught it and broke it into two. "Thanks for the warm invite,"Kat laughed. "We're moving back to the creek, I'll help pack up." They packed all their weapons and their necessities, and dumped the heavy things into the water. "The stream is connected to the creek, we'll just pick the stuff up from there,"Kat suggested.

"We beat you guys here,"Kat said as she laid out all their belongings and saw Troy and Austin enter from the forest.

"You weren't carrying the meat,"Troy muttered.

"True,"Kat shrugged. "Well this feels...nostalgic."

"Just like old times?"Troy smirked.

"Just like old times,"Kat smirked, nodding. Austin carried some wood and made the fire. They got some strings and tied the meat above the fire onto a log. Kat waited across from the group leaning on a tree while the meat cooked.

Night had dawned and the sky was filled with a blanket of stars. Suddenly, it became very cold. Kat's skin flinched and her hair flew around her face. "Here,"Troy suddenly said a couple feet from her as he walked near the tree, handing out his jacket to her.

"Oh,"Kat said, surprised. "Won't you be cold?"

"I don't mind,"Troy said in reply. He held out his black jacket and draped it around her arms.

"Thanks,"Kat said, biting her lip and smiling. "Try not to freeze to death,"she muttered, seeing he only had a short-sleeved black shirt underneath. She was uncertain since the gust of wind kept growing.

Troy shrugged,"I'll be fine." He smirked. "Come back when you're ready." Kat nodded. He went back to where he saw Amelia and Austin, and he saw Austin staring at him. He was looking at Troy and Kat the whole time. Troy ignored that look and pretended he saw nothing.
nalasimba83

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 1:53 pm

"That was obvious," Austin said to Troy. "But she might not be soon."
"Oh, sorry, Kat," Amelia said. "I didn't realize it was you. I haven't seen you in so long." She packed up with Kat's help and they both headed to the creek.
When Austin arrived at the new campsite, he laid the meat down on the ground and then sat down, letting out a sigh of relief. Amelia sat next to him, but he didn't pay much attention to her. He was too focused on Troy and Kat. That should have been him offering his jacket to Kat, not Troy.

"Sommebody's jealous!" Amelia sang in his ears.

"No I'm not!" Austin snapped. Amelia tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Okay, maybe a little bit." Her smirk grew wider. "Okay, maybe a lot! I just didn't expect Troy to be flirtinng with her."

"You know, I always wonder who's the blind one around here," Amelia said.

"Well, it's easy for you to see people's emotions. Even when they're masking them, you can sense their true emotions and feelings," Austin said. "Normal humans can't do that."

"You'd be surprised," Amelia said.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Troy came back to the campsite,"What?" He saw Amelia and Austin staring at him, and Amelia was oddly smirking. "It's getting late, we should get to sleep soon." He decided to sleep in a tall tree with strange pink flowers, but they were pretty. He climbed the tall tree and found a thick branch with twigs along the side. He leaned with his back on the trunk of the tree and looked all the way down and across to where Amelia and Austin sat. His view then shifted to Katherine, who was still leaning on the tree which was two trees from him.

Kat inserted her arms into the oversized leather jacket and sleepily watched the creek. Her face softened looking at the huge mass of water under the starlight sky and the pink petals floating on top of the water. She silently began humming a pretty and soft tune which was slightly audible over the wind and the trees rustling.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Troy came back to the campsite,"What?" He saw Amelia and Austin staring at him, and Amelia was oddly smirking. "It's getting late, we should get to sleep soon." He decided to sleep in a tall tree with strange pink flowers, but they were pretty. He climbed the tall tree and found a thick branch with twigs along the side. He leaned with his back on the trunk of the tree and looked all the way down and across to where Amelia and Austin sat. His view then shifted to Katherine, who was still leaning on the tree which was two trees from him.

Kat inserted her arms into the oversized leather jacket and sleepily watched the creek. Her face softened looking at the huge mass of water under the starlight sky and the pink petals floating on top of the water. She silently began humming a pretty and soft tune which was slightly audible over the wind and the trees rustling.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Austin didn't want to tell Troy what he was really thinking, so he just shrugged. He scooted over to a tree with a bush and sat there, out of sight of any other tributes. Not like any of them were coming around any time, but still. Amelia sat underneath a different tree and fell asleep quickly. Austin wasn't able to fall asleep as quickly though. He was busy concentrating on Katherine's humming. She had a pretty voice that matched everything about her. He wished he could work up the courage to tell her, but he couldn't. He looked up the tree where Troy was sleeping. Even though he couldn't see him, he knew he was there. What was going to happen now between them?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 9th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Troy put his hands in his pockets and leaned back on the tree, falling asleep once everyone else was asleep and Katherine volunteered to be first watch. A few hours later, Troy woke up to finding something falling on his face and his mouth. He spit it out immediately and slowly looked up to find the petals dropping on his face. He smirked and watched as the pink flowers released from their branches and slowly succumbed to gravity. He watched as the flowers created a dazzling view. He couldn't sleep at all and frowned. He stayed up all morning on his tree while watching the others sleep.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

Postby Queen Elsa » March 9th, 2015, 8:48 pm

Austin slowly went to sleep to Kat's humming, and when he wakes up, the sun is just rising. He yawns, stretches, and looks around. He looked back up at the tree where Troy was. Kat had said that she wanted him to plan what they do, so he waited for him to come down.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby nalasimba83 » March 11th, 2015, 4:09 am

Troy didn't want to get up from the tree. His dark brown/almost black hair effortlessly fell on his face and he groaned when the sun hit the tree and blocked his eyes. He sighed and climbed down to the lowest branch and jumped. He found his jacket underneath the tree. He picked it up and flung it over his shoulder, his arm clasping the edge. He walked across to where Austin, Amelia, and Katherine were.

"You're late,"Katherine asked, examining one of her silver arrows.

"I didn't want to get up,"he replied lazily.

Katherine rolled her eyes,"Whatever. So. what do we do now?"

"Whatever you want to do,"Troy whispered putting his arm over Kat's shoulder and leaning in towards her ear, smirking. Kat shoved him aside without a thought. Of course, Troy and his habit of flirting with everyone. He stumbled to the side, "Harsh."

"You have no idea,"Katherine replied. "But seriously, what do we do?"

Troy shrugged,"I don't know, why are you asking me?"

"Because you're supposed to be the strategist, idiot,"Katherine replied. "I know, I'm still surprised how you became the smart one."

"Okay, then I say we kick back and relax,"Troy replied.

"Are you serious?"Katherine asked. "You are crazy! Did you forget we're in the hunger games?"

Troy shook his head,"I don't get why I have to go looking for trouble. We have enough food to last us a week, we live right next to the freshest water source, and nobody is injured. Going out of here for absolutely no reason is pretty stupid."

"I can't believe I'm going to agree with you,"Katherine muttered.

"Well I'm gonna go sleep,"Troy replied lazily turning his back and walking away. "Seeya,"he waved two fingers and ruffled his hair.

"Wait, what do I do?"Katherine asked.

"Wanna sleep with me?"Troy asked smirking.

Katherine grunted and rolled her eyes,"Oh shut up."Troy shrugged in reply. He went to a middle of a field and lied down, either staring at the sky or sleeping. Kat stood there in frustration, but then stared at Troy. "He's actually really cute,"Katherine thought inside her head, in a non-romantic way.

"Do something. You're bothering me,"Troy said half-conscious after a couple of minutes.

"I don't know what to do,"Katherine persisted.

"Go fishing,"Troy muttered.

"I hate fish,"Katherine replied back.

"Sleep,"Troy said tiredly.

"I'm not tired,"Katherine replied.

"Go take a walk,"Troy suggested.

"That's boring,"Katherine replied.

Troy smirked. "You're really troublesome, you know that?"

Katherine smiled from the edge of her mouth. "I'm leaving,"she said unsatisfied. SHe prepared to get up.

"Where are you going?"Troy asked.

"Nowhere,"Katherine said, annoyed. He sighed.

"Fine,"he replied. "You owe me 9 hours of sleep,"he grunted. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Somewhere,"Troy smirked.
nalasimba83

The pain of being alone?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)