On-Topic GAOTF #130 Submissions

Re: On-Topic GAOTF #130 Submissions

Postby OuRaion » March 24th, 2015, 8:57 am

I give up.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 60

Postby Carl » March 24th, 2015, 2:48 pm

What? Still no more entries? :/
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby OuRaion » March 27th, 2015, 11:28 am

Yep. Just about given up on this place.
OuRaion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » March 27th, 2015, 12:16 pm

Sadly, it's getting warmer so people are online less these days :\ Alot of areas of the forum are pretty quiet these days.

Don't be disheartened though. Perhaps do a contest once every three months or something? And if you like, i'll draw a head shot of someones OC as a prize if it's a quarterly thing? =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby OuRaion » March 29th, 2015, 8:45 am

Yeah, sounds like a good enough idea. Just have to find out if anybody else would be interested.
OuRaion

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » April 3rd, 2015, 11:22 pm

I don't know if anybody still looks at this thread, but I'm willing to join a contest, or still run them if that's needed.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby FlipMode » April 3rd, 2015, 11:51 pm

I do read the thread and stuff, its just that I entered last time and won (well tied with Julie) and quite frankly I made more TLK graphics last month than I did in most of 2014, then the Lion Guard discussions etc, making graphics for PK, raising money for Julie's moving goal... I've just been busy being awesome around other areas of the board as I wanted to take a little break from graphics to post around in other areas for a bit, I even dipped into the fan fic writing contest lol

I'm not saying I'll never make another TLK sig again, I'm just saying that I've been enjoying a nice break from making graphics.
Also what Shadow said is right, its getting warmer.... And IDK about anyone else but I LOVE being out in the sun. WE DON'T GET A LOT OF IT IN ENGLAND!

Those are my excuses and I'm sticking to them. But I would love to see the graphics contest live long a prosper, though. I'll enter it again in the future I'm sure, I just don't have the drive for it right now.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby OuRaion » April 16th, 2015, 2:14 pm

Almost two months since this topic was posted.

I'm not doing this anymore.
OuRaion

Postby FlipMode » April 16th, 2015, 6:29 pm

... Well, I'll gladly host it. lol :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby OuRaion » April 17th, 2015, 5:04 am

Thanks Flip.
OuRaion

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic Artist Of The Week Contest