Nala

Re: Nala

Postby EdtheHyena » December 8th, 2013, 4:26 am

Like all of the non-hyena characters in LK, I have no love for her.

Personally, I feel Shenzi outshines her in every way possible, to the point that I find it laughable that anyone would give a crap about her after Shenzi.
Last edited by EdtheHyena on April 29th, 2014, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Eddie
Pride Points: 3

Postby EdtheHyena » December 30th, 2013, 7:02 am

[quote="juhouh"][quote="Simba the Lion King"]Shenzi ownz her[/quote]
Hmmh... I don't think so. She can't even beat Pumbaa :evil:[/quote]

Personally, I didn't take that to mean Shenzi was weak, just that Pumbaa was really good. He's not my favorite, but you make him sound like an old fart (uh, no pun intended).

And I seriously doubt cub Nala could beat her.

"Don't lose you're way...with each passing day...you've come so far, don't throw it away."
EdtheHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby juhouh » December 30th, 2013, 9:25 am

I didn't say cub Nala could beat her, I said Nala as an adult would. She has no chance against her. That's naturally impossible
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby electricocomics » May 28th, 2014, 2:00 am

[quote="juhouh"]I didn't say cub Nala could beat her, I said Nala as an adult would. She has no chance against her. That's naturally impossible[/quote]

Agreed. I am still really disapointed at how much screen time she had tough but then again the first movie was about Simba and the second one, Kiara and Kovu. Meh, it's not the end of the world...
Electricocomics

electricocomics
ELC Prop Making

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

'sup

Nickname(s): electricocomics
Pride Points: 1

Postby Queen_Nala » September 13th, 2014, 10:53 am

Definately my favourite one. She so adorable, wise and kind. Just perfect in everyway.
Queen_Nala
Young Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Come cuddle with me...

Nickname(s): Nala, Little one, Young one, Young Queen, Angel
Pride Points: 2

Postby EdtheHyena » December 21st, 2014, 9:57 am

I admit that though I didn't love her performance, she at least put her heart into it.

EdtheHyena

Postby AnActualLion » April 25th, 2015, 8:06 am

One of the things that kind of bothers me about the first movie is the fact that Nala shows that she is much stronger than Simba combat wise after they meet up again in the jungle, but she still relies on him to defeat Scar. By that logic, Nala should have been able to overthrow Scar and claim the throne. The only reason I can think of why that wouldn't necessarily work is because Simba is the main character and Disney needed a reason for him to go back to Pride Rock.
CERTIFIED LION CARTOON TRASH QUEEN
AnActualLion
Certified Lion Trash Queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll analyze anything, Literally anything!

Location: Hunched over my laptop, probably gaming or writing.
Nickname(s): Amby, Shabiki, Bailey
Pride Points: 5

Postby Elton John » April 25th, 2015, 9:06 am

Could nala have beaten scar? Maybe.

Could nala have beaten scar and the hyenas? I doubt that.

Most of the lionesses were still loyal, but just barely loyal to scar.

Sarabi walking up to scar and giving him an ultimatum at the end of the film probably would have made the lionesses side with sarabi had simba not shown up.

Could they have won the battle wothout simba or knowing scar was a murderer? Maybe. Simba returning and all of them learning that scar killed mufasa is what tipped the fight in their favor. Turning their rage into resolve.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby ILoveShenziMarie » July 3rd, 2015, 10:28 pm

[quote="juhouh"][quote="Simba the Lion King"]Shenzi ownz her[/quote]
Hmmh... I don't think so. She can't even beat Pumbaa :evil:[/quote]

I thought Pumbaa was super-powerful, lol.
ILoveShenziMarie

Postby ILoveShenziMarie » July 13th, 2015, 3:45 am

Either way, I don't question for a second who would win if they were in a fight.
ILoveShenziMarie

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King