A splash of Green

A splash of Green

Postby KingKivuli » July 23rd, 2015, 12:09 am

So the more observant members of you will have noticed that in the last several minutes someone on this forum has changed colours to a lovely moderator green! With Arani and Kay out of action and Buffy kidnapped to the UK we definitely needed someone to set in. Myself Julie and Moka (yes he is alive) bashed our heads together to find someone and yet again one member shone above the rest to undertake the role.

Ladies and Gents Lions and Lionesses please put your paws together for our newest mod: Ninaroja!!

Welcome to the team I hope you will have a good run with us, and for you member I hope you can treat Nina with the respect you have shown the rest of the moderation staff over the years
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: A splash of Green

Postby Carl » July 23rd, 2015, 12:20 am

Welcome to the team, Nina! :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » July 23rd, 2015, 12:29 am

Aaaaand I've already disrupted the count to 35 thread :lol: (I can tick that off my bucket list now)

I don't mean to get sappy or sentimental or what not but whatever xD I've been coming here to MLK since I was 15 years old. Being promoted to the moderator position is a true honor - I will work my hardest to make sure this site stays as great as it always has been.

I won't let you down! *salute*

that counting thread is going down mwahahahaha.....
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » July 23rd, 2015, 12:55 am

Congrats on your new position. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasGuard » July 23rd, 2015, 7:49 am

Congratulations Ninaroja.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Shadowfax » July 23rd, 2015, 9:07 am

The 35 thread is literally the first thing I did haha :lol: Enjoy your new role :B
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Buffy » July 23rd, 2015, 9:39 am

Congrats Nina!!! Glad to have you on team.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Si-Amber » July 23rd, 2015, 9:43 am

Congratulations! :)
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby it means no worries » July 23rd, 2015, 9:55 am

Well done!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » July 23rd, 2015, 11:41 am

Congratulations! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Next

Return to News & Announcements