Post a picture of your bedroom.

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Post a picture of your bedroom.

Postby Regulus » March 11th, 2012, 7:18 am

Here's a virtual tour of my room. Actually, it's more like an apartment. (Yes, this is why I am in no hurry to move out from my parent's house, LOL.)

Here's the entrance, and the door to the bathroom.

On the other side of the bathroom, you'll see a crappy television, and a broken exercise bike.

Here's my bed and stuffz. This here might look like a mess, but I can assure you, it's a highly efficient system of organization. Except for that glass of tea sitting on the microwave, that's five days old. Although you can't really see it in this picture, to the left is a table that I use to do homework, once every other month.

I have so much old computer junk laying around, it's ridiculous. Yes, that big green square thing is a motherboard. AMD socket 939 with 4x DDR memory slots. It bit the dust back in 2006, and I haven't been able to get it working since.

And here's where I spend most of my time: my office. Actually, it isn't really an office. It's more like an arcade.

A closer view.

And the other corner. Yes, I like to snack on nuts.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Noah » March 11th, 2012, 7:57 am

Thanks for the tour Regulus. Your house actually looks a lot like mine for some reason. BTW, are those peanuts I see on the table in that last one? :smile2:
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 11th, 2012, 8:49 am

Reg you have so many fire hazards I can't even.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Tabby » March 22nd, 2012, 6:12 pm

LOL regulus, you're so poor

and Noah i you see this, post my bedroom's ones XDDDDDD

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Noah » March 22nd, 2012, 6:26 pm

They're on my desktop PC. Wait til I get home and I'll post them :P
Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby Woeler » March 22nd, 2012, 6:41 pm

I like...uhm...Planes

There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Pride Points: 120

Postby Noah » March 23rd, 2012, 4:58 am

[quote="LionsforLambs"]and Noah if you see this, post my bedroom's ones XDDDDDD[/quote]
These are pictures of LxL's room. Don't ask me how I got them^^

Siggy by Me

Noah

Only the lonely can play

Postby Tabby » March 23rd, 2012, 5:00 am

XD i must say I've cleaned a bit because of the kitten...

well, only the corner with the clothes xDDDDDD
LOL, i srsly didn't knwo it was that messed up x)

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby NaiaRulez » April 28th, 2015, 10:25 pm

Nice bedrooms! I'm gonna post mine hehe (It's quite big and has a lot of plushies! :P )
Attachments
IMG_20150428_232322.jpg
IMG_20150428_232322.jpg (86.41 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
IMG_20150428_232254.jpg
IMG_20150428_232237.jpg
IMG_20150428_232237.jpg (85.46 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Lauren » September 2nd, 2015, 8:37 pm

Since this is my first year at college, might as well show you guys my side of the dorm I'm living in. :D

20150902_153213.png

20150902_153328.png

20150902_153412.png
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games