[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] TravelerBlu and Leviara_Lioness — My Lion King Forum

[Private] TravelerBlu and Leviara_Lioness

[Private] TravelerBlu and Leviara_Lioness

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 16th, 2015, 2:42 pm

We are in a large cave, with Stalactites hanging down, dripping crystal clear water from the cave roof into a small creek with a little plop. The cave seems to be shining blue and purple on its sides, which seem to be slick as ice. A large crack runs across the entire span of the cave roof, showing the brightly lit night stars up above. The opening is there for when the Henget Taivaalla (Northern lights) begins, the spirits will have access to the cave and to you. You are in the cave of Spirits.

Waiting silently, a large Mix- breed Beyondic sits, looking like a mix between a leopard and a cougar, with two yellow stripes painted on each side of his huge face. He looks very friendly and calm. He is waiting for a new lioness to join his pride, and be approved by The Henget Taivaalla. This is Hatada, Chieftain of TaiyoPride.

*Hatada moves around on his paws excitedly, he wants to meet Leviara, who he has heard will make a great addition to his pride. he chose to meet her in the Cave of Spirits in KaiganPride land (The Cave Of Spirits is a neutral place, not owned by any pride) because it would give a calm, surreal, surrounding for the new cub, who is 13. He waits calmly for the new cub to show up, so he can warmly welcome her.

Leviara, you can come into the cave whenever you are ready!!! 8-)
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Re: [Private] TravelerBlu and Leviara_Lioness

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 16th, 2015, 7:05 pm

***Goes out comes in with Saskia, and circles this fantastic cave outside with her, then enters cautiously with her, it seems to go on forever walks in, being blind, in right eye fully and dimly seeing only 40% in the left, searches, thumping her tail in a rhythmic deep drum like beat, in a rapid 3-4-3-4 rhythm as to sense her surroundings by bouncing sound waves offa the area, forming perfect glowing three dimensional pictures in her head, a form of (Lioness 3D Sonar), as she tries to form a picture of this incredibly mystical cave. hearing at very good levels, her lioness ears twitching, feeling the sounds, icy cool water scent dripping water, maybe a river underground, she shivers deeply as the coolness to her short furred pelt isnt used to this new, fresh chill, yet it was invigorating.....All of sudden, as she senses, another, very large presence, a male big cat, of what kind?? the scent isnt like anything she is accustomed to, its odd yet attractive, unique, .. trembles slightly, staying cool, calm, smiling nervously, loving and kind as to assert her self submissively, with a good first impression... reaches her Initial Point, stopping here, her (Lioness Tail Sonar) going off the charts, this lit glowing image appears before her in her head, her jaw drops, feeling as if this big cat were reaching into her mind with his.. her left eye wide, bluegreen, scanning fast, trying to make out anything in the dim twilight of this vast cave, she tries to be brave,yet calm....breathing rapidly, her pulse slamming, heart pounding hard.... She knows she's within 5 yards of him (Lioness Tail Sonar Indicated).. breathing fast, ..... Chokes out the words...

" Hhhhhh--Hhhh Uhhhh Hell-llllloo-oohh, we're here I'm Leviara, whh--whoo, uh are you?? please come forward to me, so that I might see'eth thou?! I wont hurt you, I'm come in love, peace, I have no claws, back or front, I'm near completely blind, i have one eye, my left, i can only see in it, at 40%, my right is blind fully......(pauses) ....please dont be afraid, I see you, in my head, my lioness tail, she shows you too me with sound...**waits trembling sitting on my belly not sure what to expect**

OOC: Ok, TravelerBlu, i gotta go for lunch as its 12:02 PM, I'll be on later tonight, possibly, **huggs tight, kisses** thank you SO much for this Sweatheart! :D !!
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 17th, 2015, 4:34 am

Hatada, cheiftain of TaiyoPride:
*Lifts chin up toward the sound of small, cautious, lioness paw pads, as well as the slow, more firm paw pads of young 13 year old TaiyoPride native, Saskia* "why hello there, Leviara!" He replies to her greeting, putting out a large, dull coloured paw for Leviara to shake in greeting. "Why, I am not afraid of you, and you shouldn't be afraid of me, my friend. I would like to welcome you to TaiyoPride! You will need to be trained in the ways of Sukai, battle moves, hunting skills, even medicine lore. Blindness will not make you a burden, you will be treasured! your special Lioness-Sonar can locate things that we cannot see with our eyes!
*Hatada looks up at the opening in the roof of the cave, and sees the bright blue, green, and purple hazes of the beautiful, mystic, Henget Taivaalla.* "Thise are the spirits of Sukai, in the sky." He points up with his big paw. "They will guid you when you need it, my friend"
"Now let me introduce you to your pride mates!" He says, pointing to a group of all sorts of types of cats, who have been watching the greeting with friendly eyes.
Saskia, who has been standing next to Leviara the entire time, steps foward. She is a beautiful Dusty-tan coloured lioness, with long fur on her cheeks and chest. Two dull brown dots are under each bright Blue eye.
"Hello Leviara" she says, smiling "I am so exited that you joined our pride, we really needed a smart lion cub in our depths" she shoots a burning, yet playful, glare at a male cub, looking about her age, who shoots her back a playful snarl.
She pauses to look back at Leviara, the excitement returning to her eyes "I really hope we can become great friends, and pride sisters!" Saskia lifts up a paw and starts to dramatically clean herself, twisting around to lick her spine and shoulders.
"Would you like to meet the rest of our pride?" Hatada asks in his calm soothing voice to Leviara.
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 17th, 2015, 5:40 pm

**feels his paw as I reach gently for it, holding and shaking it back gently, lovingly, as I try to see Hatada, as my small thin wrist can feel his power, but also love and great courage, listening intuitively as Hatada describes all the wonders of this place, looking up as he shows the guid spirits in the sky, awed in wonder, Leviara with Saskia relaxes as she begins to adjust to her new home Pride**

(leviara speaks) Oh, my Hatada I love that ,well then, I'm in good company in spirit and with you and our Pride! **feels as Saskia licks cleaning her licking face, spine shoulders firmly and gently..**
Yes I wish to meet the entire Pride Saskia and Hatada, I wish to be as our Pride is, to learn as you said all things. **I look around smiling at the others in the cave seeing blurry but defined images of other big cats with my left eye** Oh Saskia, hatada, i wish to have a mother, I'm not very old 13 barely, as mine, uhhmm :( left me at a very young age, I never knew what it was like to have a mommy lion, to love me, to love her too, tears in my eyes form, **I try to look away, not to show my sorrow of abandonment, my chest heaves slightly, I hear the others gasp at the statement I said of my mother abandoning me at just 2 months old..** "I'm sorry, it does that to me when i mention it, theres this emptiness in me, it hurts deeply :( , Saskia, Hatada...

I want a family Pride, a place for me, I wish to be treasured, I love that thought! Yes my Lioness Sonar will work as I can feel/see things under, above and around me, in ways I cannot describe?! I wish to be of help, to give to all here, with all that I have!**sits relaxing and senses the others around me**
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 18th, 2015, 4:55 am

TaiyoPride

Hatada looks at the Lioness cub, with sympathy in his bright orange eyes. “ You want a mother?” he smiles, and looks back at a dull, female leopard, who looks to be about his age. She nods encouragingly. “Me and my mate, Medhu,” Hatada nods back at the leopardess. “Have talked about this before. We don’t have any cubs of our own, and have wanted one for so long! but, as you see, we are over aged to have our own cubs. We would be pleasured if you would like to become our adopted daughter. You would be our first priority and we could personally train you in the ways of TaiyoPride.” Medhu steps forward, her soft amber eyes wondering to Leviera’s. Medhu’s sleek leopardess body almost seems to glow in the light of the Henget Taivaalla. She walks steadily to Leviara. “It is up to you, Leviara. But we would be honored to have you as our adopted daughter” She smiles, her friendly eyes shining. “now, let me show you to our pride.” she looks toward all of the Beyondic Cats, who sit together in a group, whispering among themselves. Saskia still stands next to Leviara, her fur clean and soft. She leads Leviara towards the group so that she can make out their body shapes clearer with her lioness- sonar. Medhu pulls two lions out of the crowd. One is A large male with a dusty, dull brown coat, and darker brown coat, and the other is a small, sleek, female lioness, who has yellow-brown markings, resembling grass, painted on her flank, rising up from the under-belly. “This our battle and hunting instructors. August,” she says, pointing to The male, who sends a kurt nod to Leviara. “- and Tuah.” She points to the small hunting instructor, who grins and shoves her small dark- coloured lioness ears forward in anticipation. Her paws drumming on the floor in frisky happiness. “they will instruct you in your battle and hunting techniques. Theya re very trustworthy and will teach you very well. Our pride has the best hunters out of all the prides, and our battle techniques work fairly well whenever there are battles, which do not happen often, do not worry.” “Welcome to TaiyoPride, Levaira!” Tuah says, shaking Leviara’s paw at a speed that doesnt even seem possible. “yes, welcome” August says, nodding again. “I hope to teach you in the art of Beyondic battle moves well. We will get you assigned to a sword early tomorrow morning. Your disabilities will not hold you back from learning along with your fellow age group.”
He walks back into the crowd. Saskia leans over to whisper in Leviara’s ear. “ugh. Dont mind him. August doesnt know how to greet people. You will find that he is actually really nice and fun, but he is stern and wants work and improvement to be made. We will be in the same battle classes, because we are both in the same ages group. We have one class a day, time varies. same with hunting. Hunting classes are eally fun though, Tuah is so funny and nice. She is the fastest cat I know and teaches amazing skills.”
Saskia smiles to Leviara.
“This is the rest of the Pride” He says, smiling at his large clan. He takes a deep breath before starting at the list. He points at the cubs, in a small group together. Saskia runs to join them. “Theres Saskia, youve met her already, and Imago, age 13 aswell” Imago waves, He is a tan coloured cub with a light brown tuft on his head that tips slightly cover his big amber eyes. “Teb, age 16, our best football/soccer player in the pride.” He nods at a large cat who looks to be the same breed as Hatada. Teb smiles and waves his tail in greeting “ Kamira, age 10, our youngest cub at the moment” Kamira tries to leap above the croud to see Leviara. She is too short to see on her own. She is a small russet coloured cub, with big bright green eyes. “Her brother, Lui, our other football champ. Football is a huge part of our culture in Sukai, We have a tournament every spring, each pride with their own team of cubs, usually all of the cubs in the pride participate. I will have Teb coach you in football if you would like to learn.” Lui sneers, his tan fur and half mane smooth and well brushed. He rolls his eyes and whispers angrily, loud enough for all to hear “Ugh why do i have to be here? I have better things to do!” Hatada shoots him a glare. “Now onto the adult males…” he says, moving his eyes towards a group of larger cats, most with manes, others with spots or stripes. “Theres Tedado, one of our strongest battle males.” A large tiger smiles at Leviara. “August, the battle trainer, whom youve met already, Koda, one of our other Football players, he used to play in the tornament when he was a cub.” Koda, a big leopard, waves a big leopard paw “Kayl, one of our smartest. He helps when i am making big descisions for our pride.” Kayl nods politely “ and last but not least, the twins, Tagg and Karr. one pair of the few twins born in Sukai.” Two dark brown coloured lions with sleek manes, looking exactly the same, both wave at the same time. “yeah. they get confusing” Hatada sighs. Looking back to Leviara. “Now our females!” Medhu chimes in with enthusiasm. “Theres Lada,” she says, throwing a paw around the back of a large, sweet looking Tigress, who laughs and playfully licks Medhu’s cheek. Medhu moves on to another Tigress. “and her sister Koreal!” Koreal shyly looks at Medhu then at Leviara, and gives a small wave. She is a lot shyer than Lada is.
“And Cherry, the mother of Kamira and Lui, and one of our star football players back in the day!” Cherry winks at Leviara “welcome to the pride, dear” She says cheerfully. “youve met Tuah already, our hunting master,” Medhu slaps Tuah playfully on the back, and Tuah throws back the swiftest and fastest slap possible. “And now, Tama. The gentle mother of Teb, and our bravest battle warrior!” Tama, a muscular leopard, waves her tail in greeting.

(I know its so long and I'm sorry, but you gotta meet the pride, yeah? :P i am working on the pride drawing, i do have some separate drawings of such Saskia and Imago, but i need to take pics. I do have the pics though of Medhu and Hatada. next you can meet lions form other prides 8-) )
Attachments
Hatada.jpg
Super old picture, but this is what Hatada Looks like. He looks older IRL though
2015-11-17_21-52-00.png
MEDHU!!! HATADA'S MATE
2015-11-17_21-52-00.png (35.72 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 19th, 2015, 6:23 am

**OMG I jump up excitedly** YES I want to BE you're Daughter Mommy Leopard Medhu, Daddy Hatada!! I Always Wanted This!!

**Nearly faints literally from shock and Joy on the spot....Leans into Medhu as our eye's lock lovingly, as she is walking over to me aglow as though an inner light radiates deep from within, I feel her powerful leopardess body come over to me, I nearly lose it as tears well up in my lioness eyes, as I tremble with emotion, suddenly I hugg her mommy leopardy chest :cry: , I cry into it, holding her lovingly, as I heave crying uncontrollably in joy of this wondrous new love I have and feel, I cry :cry: as 10 years of agony and sorrow come pouring out, the cries loud, pure, real as they echo throughout the cave area, for the first time I now have mother leopard Medhu, Medhu who is mine to Love, along with whole Pride Family....**

**The Entire Prides Eyes focused, wide, Everyone in the room seem's stunned at this raw emotional sight and scene, some of the Girl's, the Tigresses and Lionesses, and Leopardesses even crying a little too, for the Love and Joy being expressed by Leviara and her new mother, Medhu... even Lui, who seemed annoyed at having to be there, he was put completely aback in stunned silent awe :burp: <- (Lui's Facial Expression!)**

**I regain slight control, getting close upto the other Cats, as Saskia leads me into them.. I'm now less than 1 foot from everyone, my lioness tail rapidly thumping the floor, so firmly the others can feel it, thumping them as I'm feeling, seeing them now with my left lioness eye, much better than before....looking back, I then say to Hatada and all in the room** "I'd love that Daddy Hatada, all that you wana do with me, with everyone, Saskia You will be my Sister, I want that too! Shoots Saskia a loving look, blows Saskia a kiss, in my sisterly lioness way!! **in a very chirpy lioness cubby'ish voice I said all this! Then relaxes as I calm down as Medhu and Hatada, now introduces me to the Pride.....

**Watches as Medhu pulls out two lion's both , August and Tuah , both Battle and hunting instructors, I nodd as Medhu introduces me to them both, seeing Tuah the Lionesses beautiful markings and pelt I smile at her sweetly perking my lioness ears towards hers in response to her, and August the big Lion with a dusty dull brown pelt, I nodd back to August quick in full respect of him, as he commands me with his authoritative nodd! Feels Tuah's Paws drumm fast on the floor, as she is frisky happily excited, I go over to her, listening to Medhu .. Nods to her as she explains everything... ** " Hi Tuah sweetheart " **I say to Tuah nervously a bit, but cheerfully!** **my paw is grabbed by hers and faster than can be measured is shaken hi, by her as I feel loved by her, as i can see her eagerness, and love aglow in her eyes, I return the gesture shaking her paw hi, hugging her trustingly, as I feel her face to get a better look at her, as I smile at her lovingly....." Thank you Tuah, August for the welcome, Yes I'll be up and early ready to start and all August, I agree we can utilise my disabilities and make them useful for me and our Pride! ....**hears Saskia, and nods to her, in agreeance as she whispers into my lioness ears, about August's rather Curt greeting, has which has about as much charm as a Military/Marine DI (Drill Instructor) Expecting All, and no excuses; as Leviara has vowed to make good on her training, to improve, to become all she can become, to August's Expectations and above to show him she can add up to it and then some.... see's August go back into the crowd..................breaths out a bit, nervously..sighs quietly..looking at Medhu for approval, and Hatada...often.**
"Sis, Saskia thats awesome, I like to be with you in the same classes, yeah I know, Tuah is awesome and sweet, I have confidence in You Tuah, too, I wana be the best ever for You Tuah and everyone!!"

**Standing with Medhu and Hatada listening to them, Waves to Imago, Nods also at Teb smiling sweetly at both waving at Teb with my lioness paw and tail, sweetly, looking at him and Imago :innocent: .....See's slightly Kamira as she tries to get up to see me, I call out to her** "Hi Kamira hon, its nice to see you, I cant wait to get to, know you!! You too Teb, and Imago" **as I shoot cute loving looks to them three Kamira with her bright green eyes, Teb, and Imago as well! :innocent: ...."Yes I want Teb to teach me Football, all i can get!! I love a gaming sport, I'm very competitive my self! I bet I'll give Lui a run for his money, when i get real good, I can run a high speeds too, in excess of 95 mph on average despite injury's in leg's and shoulder, I known to my self at peaking in at 185mph, as I'm unusual in my running speeds, I've never reached a true maximum, I just keep getting faster in running velocity, I can turn steeply/sharply also at 73+ mph with out too much trouble once I get my balance and sonar fully activated and lit up, I'm small but fast, but not as fast as Tuah, she's reeeely fast!!! ***as I giggle to her as I explain my abilities, a little, seeing August looking intrested in my speed, as he hears this from me..**

**looks at Lui rather sweetly, despite as he sneers and grumbles about having to be here..., but my lioness eyes say look at his locking with his intensely, my lioness eyes say, yeah, were gonna train and compete, I'll give you a run for it Lui, you'll see how good I'll be, I'll make you proud, yet! ...I back up fast nervously, as daddy Hatada shoots him a glare for his arrant attitude, of someone who is seemingly bit spoiled and seems to have better things to do, than get to know his new Pride lioness family member!................Moves along with Hatada to the adult males; now Seeing this very attractively , yet huge but handsome Tiger Tedado, I look him straight in the eyes , winking sweetly at him with my left bluegreen eye, smiles at twitching my lioness ears playfully at his, as he see's this too! looking over seeing Hatada noticing this, as I then Blush brightly a bit***...... "yes daddy, I met August, too!"

**See's this very attractive male leopard, Koda, as I cannot help but blush and twitch playfully my lioness ears again at him as I see his handsome Leopardy self, feeling my lioness paws kinda tingle, Waves back at Koda with my lioness paw, tiny compared to his huge leopard paw, me playfully winking with my left lioness eye, giggling playfully, as I hear my daddy Hatada describe him.. Koda Leopardy noticing this! ....
Hatada then introduces me to ..See's Kayl, nods kindly back at him... Yes daddy I agree, Kayl is wise, I see that too! Were fortunate to have him!"
**Then my daddy Hatada introduces me to the twin lions, Tagg and Karr, who are nearly indistinguishable to first sight?!!** Daddy, i know who is, who?! **goes upto them both boldly sweetly grabbing both Tagg on the Right and Karr on the left holding up thier paws** "Daddy Hatada , Mommy leopardy Medhu, this's Tagg on the right holding up his paw, and this ist Karr, on the left!" ** I look confidently as I show them off smiling**......

**Rejoins Hatada and Medhu, Hatada then taking a break, leaning on the corner of a wall, resting, Hearing Medhu now exuberantly chime in as we now get to know the females:

**See's Lada the tigress, as mommy leopard Medhu huggingly holds Lada a beautiful Tigress, Lada holding her in kind, looking at Medhu, licking her Cheek playfully laughing.. I smile at Lada whos big expressive face and eyes meet mine, I, blushing a bit as I look Lada in the eyes sweetly, I coming up to her , then hugging her tightly, laying my head on her Tigress chest sweetly cuddling her, holding her paws firmly and lovingly!** "Hi Lada, yur a pretty tigress, I love you too Lada! You'd make a great Aunt for me!" ***she seems shocked a little bit and thrilled as I make the statement to her, lovingly........**Then see's Koreal Sister to Lada , as she Shyly wave's and looks at Medhu and then me Leviara..........I then sweetly, look at Koreal, coming up to her, holding her big tigress paw trustingly, lovingly, rubbing the top of it, looking at her very lovingly, making her smile with confidence, despite shyness, as I let her know, I'm the same as her, but I wana come out of my Lioness shell! "Koreal, I understand, but I wana have you too as my aunt, if you want, I really like and Love you"
** Koreal, I'm Hugging her firmly and gently as I did Lada her sister, resting my head on her chest trustingly, as she brushes my head fur lovingly with her Tigress paw, I then rubbing noses with the Lada and Koreal..**
***Then I'm introduced to Cherry, the mother to Lui and Kamira... I wink back and smile, going upto her sweetly, lovingly , reach over hugging her too, in full trust, I then chime in, nervously saying, trying to raise my confidence** "Cherry, wana be my Aunt also??!! I'd love that too, please! And thank you, I feel welcomed to the Pride!! **smiling back to her as I hugg her again lovingly**
** laughs and giggles, as I see mommy leopard Medhu slaps Tuah on the back playfully, as Tuah returns the playfull slap back quite faster! **

** I then am brought over close to a big well built female leopard,Tama, as I hear Medhu describes her being so Gentle and the bravest battle warrior, I'm impressed deeply, I look upto her and wave my lioness tail back to her, then I grab sweetly her big leopard paw, rubbing its top, then hugging her tightly gently as I embrace her, knowing that she is the gentle mother of Teb, who is awesome too!**
I then chime in sweetly standing next to Medhu...looking at Tama lovingly, sweetly with all the innocence of a tiny cubby **

"Tama Can you too be my Aunt, please I really would like that, I cann never have too many Aunts or Sisters, I just want to know you too! I so love you very much Tama! **Hugging her again holding her, resting my lioness head on her chest, trustingly as I get to know her too.**

OOC: Ok I'm done Saskia! I did it! I hope its easy to respond to! I'm posting my Pic with the Unusual Symbols
I left out the scars as so they's not interfear with the Symbols, This was a Nala Screen Cap, I used/Modified:
So I hope I did good on this Dynamic RP! This's really testing my RP'ing Skills! But I love this!!
Well I gotta go, my paws are sore!
**huggs you good night** :hug3: :hug3:
Night Sis, Saskia! Cannot wait to read you're next post!
Attachments
Leviara Jasmine13.JPG
Unusual Symbols on my Left Shoulder and Forhead~
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 28th, 2015, 4:18 am

Ok, Saskia, this will help our RP.
Its a 10 day work of art/family I made, of me and Medhu bonding maternally, as mother and daughter! I'm SO Proud of this pic! Its like a family photo!
Attachments
Mommy_Medhu_Bonding_Leviara-Lioness.JPG
Me and Medhu Bonding, as we really get to know eachother, as mommy Leopardy and daughter Lioness.
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 4th, 2015, 5:03 am

Hatada and Medhu smile at the courage and kindness of their new adopted daughter.
All of the Beyondic cats sit smiling to her, already enjoying the new member of their Pride. (not Lui, he hates everyone. dont take it personally) Hatada twitches his lightly coloured ears. “I beleive that the other cats i asked to meet here should be arriving soon”
As he says that, a small clouded leopard, maybe half the size of a lion, but bigger that a house cat, pads in. Her neck decked with neclaces and her paws with bracelets. under each eye is two painted stripes, under the left eye is blue and red streaks, and under that right is black and yellow streaks, to resemble the prides. She has an odd smell, strange plants and fruit smells float around her presence. She looks older than all of the Beyondics Leviara has seen. The clouded leopard sits next to Hatada. “ So this is Leviara, eh?” She walks over to Leviara, looking at her teeth, and how skinny she is. She examines her eyes and also all of her scars. “In Bad shape, this one is! But she will be a good warrior, I can feel it! Strong and Brave, wise and noble”
Medhu smiles. “Leviara, this is the Mystic of Sukai. Her name is Althea, She has been here long since us, she came with the first Beyondic cats, and was gifted by the Henget Taivaalla, immortality. She is a healer, able to hear and fix things with majik. She can speak fluently with The Henget Taivaalla.”
Althea turns but does a doubletake. Two strange, barely noticable markings on the new cub . A transparently blue paw print marking on her head, and a fire, like marking on her right shoulder. “Dear, what are those marking on your head and shoulder?" Leviara doesnt know. “that paw print… it is the symbol of greatness, the symbol of the great Sielu himself! the Sielu is the warrior in the sky, the brighest star, he was never alive himself while i was, but stories have been passed on forever. Led by his star is the constellation of the warrior claw, that marking on your forehead. I dont know what that means for you, though. I will speak with the Henget Taivaalla. Whatever the Sielu has in plan for you, is good.”
The pride looks shocked. Medhu and Hatada mostly.
“That marking on your shoulder… it resembles the ancient Beyondic symbol for speed like no other… hmmmm-“
“Hello Hatada!”
Hatada jumps, unexpecting Lukio to walk up behind him.
Lukio’s Grey coloured mate Coal sends Hatada a freindly nod.
Lukio shakes paws with Leviara. “I’m Lukio, cheiftain of KasaiPride. You will love it here. You arent the only Lioness coming from somewhere totally different! I was born in Japan, lived there till I was 11 years old! I dont know where you are from, but you will love it here a whole lot!”
Following behind Lukio and Coal are three cubs, two lions and a leopard. One lion cub a deep russet colour with two blue tinted grey feathers clipped behind her ear. One lion cub a tan colour with black hair on his head, some hanging over his eyes. The other a dark tan leopard with black spots and a cheeky grin on his face.
The russet female steps foward. “Hey Leviara. Im Anna. And this is Kai, and Devin.” Anna has a different smell on her than Kai and Devin do. She smells of pine and herbs and fresh berries. noticing leviara’s confusion, she speaks up “Oh yeah, I’m a KaiganPride lion! they belong with Kasai. But we hang out at the park alot together”
Kai winks and Devin waves. A similar smell like that of Anna’s wafts into the room, along with the presence of a large male lion. He is a tan colour, with a dark brown mane with faint streaks of blue running down the lengths of his magnificent mane. He has a broad face and strong looking jaws, but doesnt look incredibly old. “Anna,” he chuckles with a deep voice “ I asked for you to wait for me! My legs cant catch up with you”
Anna grins apologetically “sooory, Tabbaki!”
“ah, Leviara Cleopah Jasmine, the new Taiyo lioness” Tabbaki, the leader of KasaiPride says haughtily. His dark tail with his Blue Chieftain Ribbon held at a humble greeting point. “You look beautiful. Welcome dear. I wasnt able to bring my mate and co-leader today, Lusa. She was busy coordinating our december Stock-up hunting trip, to stock up on fish for the winter. our part of the river that flows through our Province is so large because every year water flows down from the melted snow left over from the Henget Taivaalla Mountains and fills our rivers, making the Yhera Region the wettest, also the hardest to find fish in”
“Kurai Chieftain, Lexias, wasnt able to make it for reasons unknown,” Lukio mumbles to Hatada loud enough for most around them to hear. They share a long nervous glance before looking away and clearing their throats. “Nothing to worry about. I trust his messenger crane and Lexias just as much as we trust our messenger Parrot, Zuma and All of you leaders” Lukio says aloud, looking a little uncertain. “see, Lexias just hasnt been seen around for a long time, and when we do see him, he akts shady. Its nothing to fear, just odd.” she says optimistically. Kai shares a sceptical glance with Devin and snorts. Hatada steps foward. “I also want you to meet our messanger crane,” A large Red- crowned crane flies in through the crack in the ceiling where the Henget Taivaalla was once luminating (which it was now a faint glow) He lands on the ground next to Hatada, his magnificent Red tuft on his head showing up loudly in the room with most hues of browns and greys from all of the lions and cave walls (exept of course the tail ribbons of all the chieftains, which stood out loudly aswell) His chest was puffed proudly. “Each pride has a messanger bird, most are cranes, but Lukio’s is a macaw named Zuma, whom she brought from Japan. This is ours truly, Jiko” The crane nods, his beak in a grim, bleak expression. But his body stanced pridefully. A proud bird. “Theres also KaiganPride’s Osuva, and KuraiPride’s Hayaku. These birds send messages from pride to pride.”
“Dawn is coming. I must go” Tabbaki says, waving his tail kindly at Leviara. “Come, Anna"
“us too.” Lukio says, summoning the two Kasain cubs, and her mate. “bye Leviara. See you around”
Hatada nods good bye, and turns to Leviara. “lets go back to TaiyoPride Province. I want to show you our camp, and our land.”
Medhu flanks Leviara as the entire Pride starts the trek back to Taiyo Province.

Hope its ok! sorry it took soooooo long!
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 4th, 2015, 5:39 am

OOC: WOW :-o 8-) :D its Beyond Ok, its Incredible! I just printed it. as I will study for my reply! it will be a while to finish mine, but worth it!
Incredibly Nicely Done!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 11th, 2015, 5:33 am

Leviara's Birth Place, now shown..She is Called by Her Peoples (Sun Lioness Everlasting) Eg. She's Immortal. And can wield Great Power..But uses it with Discretion. She's nothing to toy with.. can also create Planets, Suns (Stars) and all known types celestial bodies..

These four Pics are Referenced to the RP.
Attachments
Taiyo_Pride_Objects.jpg
Gems/Coins/Jewels of Great Power. They given to Leviara by her Father & Mother before they left her.
Taiyo_Tribal Birth Mark.jpg
Taiyo_Tribal Birth Mark, on Leviara's Left Paw/Arm.
Sun_Lioness-Leviara.JPG
Here she comes to Earth.
Sun Lioness _Leviaras_Birth.jpg
Leviara's Birth She is Called by Her Peoples (Sun Lioness Everlasting) Eg. She's Immortal. And can wield Great Power..But uses it with Discretion.
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying