MLK Secret Santa 2015

MLK Secret Santa 2015

Postby Buffy » December 4th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Hey guys and gals!
It's December which means the holiday season is upon us, and as usual we will be doing the annual MLK Secret Santa!

If this is your first year, or if you forgot how it works, I'll explain it to you. To sign up for participation just reply to this topic saying you're in, and you'll be added to the list of participants. On December 14th, your names will be drawn at random, and you will be assigned a person to give a gift to. I will send you this information through PM. Don't tell them you're their secret santa, that would spoil the surprise!
Now, if you do end up stuck with someone you don't really know, and don't know what to make for them, take a look around their profile, the links in their signature, etc. and if it's too difficult, you can ask me and I'll PM them on your behalf asking what their interests are (it's a pretty safe bet if you go with TLK, though).

As for what the gift can be? It can be anything! It can be a new signature, a poem, a fanfic, a video, etc. Just get creative!

Now, this is a giving AND receiving event. Please do not sign up if you do not intend to make anything for the person you get as your secret santa. There have been many times in the past when nice people have gone without a gift because the person who got them did not make it, and it's not a fun time. So please, only sign up if you intend to give and receive.

Around Christmas, the MLK Christmas tree will go up. That is where you will post your gifts for people, and I'll have a link in this post to it as soon as it is available.

Anyway, that's all the info! Have fun and have a very Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate! :)

List of Participants: show
Buffy
SimbasMate
gothprincesskiara
Katelyn23
Killjoy Dixon
Labatis
Tsuki
KingKivuli
ScarsLove
Marizzle
Moka
Ninaroja
MiKuna Matata
TheSassyNala
TheBlueQueen
SimbaPrescott
MadamLestrange
Tora
Flip_FTW
Iberian

CLICK HERE FOR MLK CHRISTMAS TREE.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: MLK Secret Santa 2015

Postby SimbasMate » December 4th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Count me in! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 4th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I would like to take a shot at it this year count me in, ill try my best
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Katelyn23 » December 4th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Wow this sounds like an awesome event Buffy. I've never had a chance to participate in past years but I'd love to try it out this year. Count me in. :)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Carl » December 4th, 2015, 7:22 pm

As usual, I'm in. :fuli:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Labatis » December 4th, 2015, 7:29 pm

I'm in! c:
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Shadowfax » December 4th, 2015, 7:38 pm

I won't be participating this time for a number of reasons. One of the main ones being that I don't currently have my laptop. So, I'm afraid I'll be opting out and can't make any gifts for people who don't recieve their gift this time ^^;

Have fun though everyone :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » December 4th, 2015, 7:50 pm

^ Right, then I can help make gifts for anyone who doesn't get theirs.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » December 4th, 2015, 7:54 pm

I'll give this a go :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby KingKivuli » December 4th, 2015, 8:26 pm

Ok then sign me up
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to News & Announcements