[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Sister Lion (Based on Brother Bear) — My Lion King Forum

Sister Lion (Based on Brother Bear)

Sister Lion (Based on Brother Bear)

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2015, 1:01 am

Astrid (third youngest at 15)-kitkat39
James (Father)- Sixshot1988
Mary (mother)- Sixshot1988
Abby (second oldest sister of 16)- Zulema
Alex (Oldest sister of 17)- DatLioness
Patrick (youngest at 7)- Sixshot1988
Leah (A lioness cub who hangs out with Astrid after she turns into a lioness.)-toothlesslover365

~~~~~~

The African sun rises high in the sky, marking a new day, and Astrid, a young girl who loved the outdoors, and her family decided to come here to study the African wildlife, especially the lions.

Astrid sighed, getting ready for another day of adventure. "This is great. Another day of awesome and epic adventure, and hardly any friends.... Yay for me..."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I prefer 'Happy with a twist'

Nickname(s): DJ Ray-Ray, Animelover, Maiden of the Night
Pride Points: 13

Re: Sister Lion (Based on Brother Bear)

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 15th, 2015, 5:53 am

Parick smiled as he watched the lions. "This is cool, we get to watch real, live lions!" Patrick grinned.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Astrid went to watch the lions beside her younger brother, Patrick. "Yeah, it is. There's just something about them that... Makes you feel like you belong." She gave Patrick a side hug, then a nuggie.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 15th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Patrick laughed as he tried to squirm free.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2015, 7:42 pm

Laughing, Astrid picked up Patrick, swinging him around in the air. Then she put him down, hugging him close. "I'm glad that you're my brother."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 15th, 2015, 9:36 pm

"And I'm happy to have the nicest, prettiest big sister!" Patrick said happily.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 15th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Astrid smiled, then she watched the lions. "There's just something about lions that makes me feel... Complete in a way."
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 16th, 2015, 1:51 am

"Me too." Patric said. "Astrid, can I tell you something, and promise you won't laugh." He said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby AnimeFan101 » December 16th, 2015, 12:45 pm

"Yeah. I promise I won't laugh. What is it?" Astrid looked at Patrick.
AnimeFan101
You say I'm crazy,

Postby Sixshot1988 » December 16th, 2015, 2:27 pm

"Sometimes, I wish that I was a lion." The boy said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Next

Return to Lion King Roleplaying