Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Goals

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 1:31 am

Does anyone here have any collecting goals? When I realized my goal, I thought it would be cool to share. Maybe we could even help each other in a trade or selling or even just keeping an eye out online for each other ;)

To clarify what I mean:
Do you want every possible figure or plush? Do you want everything they ever made of Scar or Simba or even Hyena? Or do you want EVERYTHING from a specific movie or show? Maybe you just want one specific item that seems so far out of reach due to rareness or price? Share your goal/wishlist here!

Mine is to get everything that I had as a kid back. I am working on it slowly, I found one thing that really stuck out in my mind: the Talk N View Pond (in case you were wondering, it's this: http://img08.deviantart.net/4934/i/2014 ... 8b8i64.jpg)

Other than that pond, my dream is to reown all of my non-fast-food-toy figures and pride rock playset. I'm massively kicking my teenage self for telling my mom to sell my old stuff. I keep looking at pictures and I just get excited thinking about having this stuff again. I used to love them so much. I was so addicted to my lion king stuff lol It was always that or my pocahontas stuff (which for whatever reason, teen self decided NOT to get rid of :roll:). I'm so close to splurging on the pride rock playset (cheapest is freakin $60ish NOT INCLUDING THE FIGURES I WANT) but not all of the figures I want back are even online :cry:

of course I dont feel the need to get EVERYTHING. I also had a pumbaa bug compass. I remember getting it like it was yesterday. It was available at mcdonalds I believe, but like I said, I'm not in need of hunting that down. Just these below xD

Here's pictures of the items I need to find and own once again :thumbsup:
I googled all images. If any of these are your images, I apologize.
I also apologize for the rant and thank you for reading all of it :lol:
Attachments
51AZnqu+XsL._SX300_.jpg
I'm adding this image instead of the ultimate collectors set that I'm pretty sure I probably had cuz I remember for sure that I had one of those little plants <3 I used to play with it. It twists xD BUT WHAT I AM MISSING FROM THIS IS FIGHTING SCAR AND YOUNG SIMBA FROM THIS LINE
51AZnqu+XsL._SX300_.jpg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 5471 times
tlk_collection__mattel_hyenas_trio_by_kary218-d5zur3c.jpg
hyena figures (really cant find online)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
pride rock playset
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Re: Goals

Postby Elton John » January 21st, 2016, 2:05 am

I want a tiifu and jasiri plush. Also a simba/nala disney infinity figure would be nice! That and the first movie remastered in 8k ultra hd.

I'd be pretty satisfied with merch if I had those.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 2:10 am

:waterfun: Oh my gosh yes! Tiifu and Jasiri plushes would be absolutely amazing!

Do you have any goals of things that exist already, Elton?
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » January 21st, 2016, 2:21 am

Well... A kovu plush would be nice... Uh.... More nala stuff?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 2:22 am

Cool 8-)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 21st, 2016, 2:32 am

basicly everything already mention for sure ;)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby LittleRolox3 » January 21st, 2016, 12:29 pm

The 5ft Douglas simba, ive wanted him for years but all of them are collection in places no where near me lol
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Gaze » January 21st, 2016, 10:40 pm

love seeing everyones goals! good luck yall

my TLK wishlist (which is a work in progress) can be found in my signature if anyone REALLY feels interested in my goals, lol.

but I think my top goals are the WDW Sarabi beanie, the Sega Scar plush, the Outlanders beanie set, the Nala Loving Licks plush, the purring Kovu, and at least one of the Douglas cub Simbas. (the Douglas Shenzi would be awesome too...) it's hard to narrow it down...!

I'm pretty interested in obtaining every Scar plush available, or at least almost all of them. but at the moment the only Scar plush in my collection is one of those tiny little ones they sold when TLK in 3D came out....so this is a very distant dream rn.

as for TLG merch, I'm hoping to snap up any merch of Janja, Jasiri, Cheezi, Fuli, Tiifu, or Zuri that might be released!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Kion » January 21st, 2016, 11:25 pm

Nice goals guys!
Last edited by Kion on January 22nd, 2016, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kion

Hevi Kabisa

Nickname(s): Sam
Pride Points: 3

Postby KiovuLove » January 21st, 2016, 11:53 pm

Cool lists guys! I wish I could help on them but what I have from these lists I really wanna keep lol (talk n view pond will need to be pried from my cold dead hands) the only thing I'd be willing to part with is the yellow nala (comes with a simba)
But you'll see every day

We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace