what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

Re: what level school are you in

Postby Carl » January 26th, 2016, 1:43 am

[quote="HasiraKali"]I'm still done with school, but could we get "collage" changed to the proper spelling please? Thanks. :P[/quote]
I took care of that. ;)

On topic, I have recently finished college/uni, and am all done. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Braveheart » January 26th, 2016, 9:27 am

I'm done with school. For now.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 26th, 2016, 9:43 am

In uni, freshman year.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Marizzle » July 2nd, 2016, 7:13 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]I just changed my vote: I'm on my first year of college, at the moment. :D[/quote]
An update to this: I've successfully finished my first year and have moved on to my second one. Guess I'm a Sophomore now. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Ninaroja » July 3rd, 2016, 2:26 am

[quote="Marizzle"][quote="Marizzle"]I just changed my vote: I'm on my first year of college, at the moment. :D[/quote]
An update to this: I've successfully finished my first year and have moved on to my second one. Guess I'm a Sophomore now. :P[/quote]

Same here :highfive:

Though, of course, second year classes won't officially start until September
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » July 3rd, 2016, 7:52 pm

Well my answer changed since my last post in here. I'm done with school and college and stuff now :) I ended up doing pretty well to be honest.
And its quite weird to see my old post saying that I was in my final year of education and now reading it back like "Wait, I finished three years ago?!" I think I've done relatively well since then.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Regulus » July 3rd, 2016, 7:58 pm

I've been in college since August 2011, and I'll continue to be in college until December 2017. That's kinda misleading, though... the first year doesn't count, because I didn't graduate high school until June 2012. So I've really been in college full time for four years already, with one and a half more to go.

Has anyone on MLK actually been in school this long? I see a lot of members here getting jobs or at least internships and actually moving on from the point of being in school every day. It feels weird.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 3rd, 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm now in that confused state where I don't know if I've gotten into university or not aha, so right now, still highschool.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FireAndSun » July 3rd, 2016, 8:09 pm

I guess I'm done with school for now. I don't have plans about when I plan to go to college just yet.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Biovr » July 3rd, 2016, 9:12 pm

I graduated from college and went through compulsory military service. I'm going to the university)
Fate, she is so...
Biovr
I'll never reach to the stars

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Biovr, Charles Badge, Hanter (A - hAnter), Winter,
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games