Lion Guard Smilies

Re: Lion Guard Smilies

Postby Squeely » January 24th, 2016, 4:09 am

So now that TLG has started and we're three episodes in, shouldn't we get to work on more TLG smilies? We definitely need some Jasiri! I could even make them if someone could tell me how :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 24th, 2016, 6:15 am

agreed
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Carl » January 24th, 2016, 7:27 pm

Moka did say to wait til the series started. I may make some Jasiri ones in the next couple of days, myself. Perhaps Makuu also.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » January 25th, 2016, 3:07 am

[quote="Squeely"]I could even make them if someone could tell me how :)[/quote]

All I did when I made my ROTR smilies was bring up the movie on my computer, go fullscreen, hit 'prt sc' (print screen) when they made an expression I liked, brought up the screenshot in MS Paint, cut a square around the expression, and then resized it so it was 50x50 px.

It's actually really not a hard process. I got a ton just from the first couple minutes of the film.

:isee: :orly: :wheeeee: :omgwtfbbq: :hackingcough: :forgetit: :fistbump: :coolgrin: :onowink: (and some others I believe that weren't added).
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby WildSimba » January 25th, 2016, 6:03 am

Great, all I need is even more of Bunga's stupid face littered all over the place.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Gemini » January 26th, 2016, 1:40 am

^ I take it someone isn't a Bunga fan. :bunga:

Not that I blame you. lmao
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » February 2nd, 2016, 12:28 am

I've just made a few icons, featuring Kion, Jasiri, Nala and Kiara, but it was only after reading a few posts, that I realized that we can't add any smilies now.
Since I needed to deleted the one's I've made from my computer, I've decided to upload them to a hidden album on Imgur, that everyone can access, as long as they have the link. Here is the link. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » February 2nd, 2016, 3:23 am

I thought Moka said once the series started he'd accept more?
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » February 2nd, 2016, 3:44 am

[quote="Killjoy Dixon"]I thought Moka said once the series started he'd accept more?[/quote]
Yeah, I read so too. :think:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » February 2nd, 2016, 4:04 am

So... should I post some here or no? Maybe it would be best to wait and see if Moka says something.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements