[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa] — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE] Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Re: Simba & Nala's adventures [Me & Queen Elsa]

Postby Braveheart » February 29th, 2016, 4:32 pm

'Well... yeah I guess. Oh look, it's coming nearer to us." Simba said as the figure approaches them.

*unintelligible noises*

"What? I can't hear what it's saying?" Simba remarked.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Queen Elsa » February 29th, 2016, 4:50 pm

"Neither can I," Nala said, beginning to walk away.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Braveheart » February 29th, 2016, 4:57 pm

"I think our mind are playing tricks on us." Simba responded until the small figure advanced further to them, hugging a little tree branch. The creature seem to be a cub of sorts, and mouthing its words softly. Simba couldn't tell what gender it is, due to the fog, but it mouthed the words, "My mummy will destroy you."

Simba just picked the little newborn cub up with his paws, stare at it intently and simply laughed. He couldn't fathom what was frightening about a new born child.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 5:36 am

"Aw. It's a cub," Nala said. "What is it mouthing? And why are you laughing?"
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 5:39 am

"It's covered in mud. What's not to laugh? She says her mother will destroy you." Simba dangled the little lion cub. "Now it says 'stop dangling me'. By the way, it's an another mixed breed. This one has spots over it. Part Leopard Part Lion."
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 5:42 am

"The leopard Sanaa saw," Nala realized. To the cub, she asked, "Why does your mom want to destroy us? We did nothing to her or to you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 5:46 am

"....."

The cub just angrily growled at Nala as Simba simply continued to dangle it freely with his paws. "Yes, this one has freaky spots."
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 12:38 pm

"Simba, put the cub down," Nala ordered. "If the mother comes by and sees you doing that, she'll really have a reason to try and kill you."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » March 1st, 2016, 12:43 pm

"Hmph. Doesn't look threatening." Simba dangled her, and the cub starts to unsheathe its tiny claws before she starts to mew loudly.

"It's like a chirping sound unique to leopards." Maximus got nearer and he simply pluck the cub off Simba.

"......" Simba watched the cub backing away before it sits down starring at them.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2016, 12:46 pm

"What if that chirping sound was like its way of calling for its mother?" Nala asked. "I have a really bad feeling about this...."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying