Guidelines

Re: Guidelines

Postby cheaproomd » September 10th, 2013, 8:59 am

How many original characters may we have?
cheaproomd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Carl » September 11th, 2013, 12:37 am

[quote="cheaproomd"]How many original characters may we have?[/quote]
There's not a limit.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Hatari05 » August 11th, 2015, 8:08 am

Alright are there limits to how long your post are how much of their history can we describe. Lastly how do create a post for your character I didn't see any way to do it in the forum?
Hatari05

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2015, 4:55 pm

When creating a character, you can go however in depth into their history as you want. To create a post, you should be able to click on the button "new topic" in the Original Characters board to create one for your character.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Braveheart » December 1st, 2015, 12:54 pm

How do you convert lion years into human years when taking age as a factor into RPs? :?
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Mistiria » April 20th, 2016, 3:52 am

How do I make a tlk character I am being told that I can't make a new topic on the board form? I am just curious about that. Sorry I just figured it out my bad.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery

Postby Amur_Tiger » April 20th, 2016, 8:31 am

[quote="Braveheart"]How do you convert lion years into human years when taking age as a factor into RPs? :?[/quote]

You're probably looking at a 1:4 or 1:5 ratio, somewhere in that zone.

Maturity is reached at 3 years, though lions may be put out of the pride before then as a self-sufficient sub-adult. Normal lifespan tops out around 14 years for an adult male, though I think you could make the exceptional '100 year old' analogue a 20 year old lion. A male lion is also unlikely to be 'king' ( read: displace an established male lion ) before 4-5 years which translates into 16-25 years old in human years.
Amur_Tiger

Pride Points: 9

Postby Mistiria » April 20th, 2016, 5:03 pm

Ok thank you I figured it out but again thank you for that information.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery

Postby lionkingfan67 » May 21st, 2017, 9:29 pm

Can humans be added to?
lionkingfan67

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby simbathehedgehog » July 1st, 2017, 10:44 pm

xd
simbathehedgehog
way past cool

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: -5

Previous

Return to Planning and Characters