[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The White Lioness — My Lion King Forum

The White Lioness

Re: The White Lioness

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 4:48 am

"I'm sorry for taking what was left over of your kills. I don't do it often only when I can't hold my hunger. I can learn to hunt small game. I won't trouble anyone I promise," said Mistiria as she looked at the cub with even more sad eyes.

She didn't want to be trouble for anyone. She looked at the lioness with a tilt of her head. She had to smile though in thought of not being alone any more. She thought for a moment and came to the desition to join the pride.

"Is there any way that I can meet the king here. Or rather the new king in this land is?" asked Mistiria looking at the lioness and the cub with sad eyes.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Braveheart » April 24th, 2016, 5:09 am

"I don't really care about leftovers. I only care about fresh kills and we normally kill enough for the rest of the pride."

"The pride? Do you mean our clan loyalists?"

"Yes Talon. Only for the ones that really matter."

"Then, who's that cub?"

"A rouge. Some cub which is homeless, clanless. Her name is Mistiria."

Marah rubbed her son's head and nuzzle him closely. She smiled as Talon rubbed his head against her embracing shoulders before turning towards her. She looked into her eyes with piercing look, unsure if the new cub would want to join them. Talon broke contact with his mum before approaching her cautiously. He extended a paw.

"That would be difficult. We are still looking for my uncle, King Idir. He's nowhere to be found... And my name is Talon. Hello Mistiria"

"I can show you how he looks like, if you come with us." Marah said.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 5:34 am

"It's nice to meet you, Talon. I haven't met any other lions aside from you. Maybe I can help you find him," said Mistiria looking at the both of the while placing her paw into his with a smile.

The feeling even if this was the first and probably the last time she would see them. But she was eager to help this two in any way she can. It was the most she could do to repay the both of them regardless to what way this meeting may go.

"I'll go with you and I still promise not to be any trouble to anyone," said Mistiria getting excited to have a pride again.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » April 24th, 2016, 5:54 am

"Likewise. I'm sure we would. Eventually. For now, my mummy is acting Queen." Talon smiled as he gave her a firm and steady paw shake. "Our king had been lost 1 month ago. We speculate he might be in the neighboring lands."

"Mummy, isn't that King Idir?" Talon went to nearby rock, feeling with his paws. "Come see." Upon inspection by Mistiria, she saw a colorful pastel painting of a young cub being surrounded by many big cats bowing at him.

"Yes, that's my little brother, I'm afraid. King Idir is a young male cub, only slightly older than my son." Marah said, standing beside her son.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » April 24th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Mistiria looked on at the lion coming closer and was visibly shaking in her skin again. She was more afraid of the females do to her mother but for some reason kings scared her more. Maybe it was do to their power and strength. Though maybe this one will let her stay to prove her worth to this pride when she gets older.

"He seems kind but powerful and strong at the same time. Is he the kind of king that kills cubs? Or is it his law to give cubs a chance?" asked Mistiria who followed the other lions around them.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 24th, 2016, 1:28 pm

"There's really no need to go on shaking in fear. There's only 3 of us here including you. It is just a old painting on a rock by the local shaman. You do know the painting is not alive, right?" Marah put a paw reassuringly on Mistiria's shoulders. She gave another worried look. Maybe the young cub hear too many nasty stories about kings.

"I told you already - Idir is just a older cub. He was like any other ordinary cub. He was always playing around with the young ones and his friends in the Guard." Talon nodded, giving a shrug. "Also, he wasn't very strong like the kings and queen before him."
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » April 26th, 2016, 12:19 am

"I was never allowed to see any of my pride's paintings. My mother warned me never to go near my father. She chose my sister over her first born which was me to be their princess. I am nothing to them now," said Mistiria looking at the painting with awe.

She thought for a moment and got a little closer to the paintings. Then thought about what her mother said about the kings. She was told that they were mean nasty greedy and strong. There was none of that in her for her mother to see in her. But her youngest sister was now going to be the princess and she was now a rogue. A rogue who one day hopes to have a pride of her own.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 26th, 2016, 7:05 am

"What's with your father? Who was he? And technically you are a princess, just like me. Only your entitlement to the throne was lost. I was similar to you little one. But I decided to let my sister to take the throne;so that I could focus on strengthening our defences. She was crowned queen upon reaching adulthood as Sade II. My sister had a way with words. You would have liked her better."

Marah peered over the rocks, then the others. She studied this cub, standing tall and burning eyes. Maybe she would be the pride future if she could show her loyalty. Just a maybe. Her young cub's mouth opened in "O", about to say something.

"Mummy, if Mistiria does well, do you think...umm...umm...be my mate?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"I.."

The adult lioness simply rolled her eyes.

"Just no, son. But she's welcome to join us, subjected to supervision, naturally."
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » April 27th, 2016, 12:35 am

"They call him Rogue. All I know is what I heard of him from my mother. When my sister's and brother met him I was left out. The problem was not with him but my mother. Even though I never met him I can feel that she was lying to him about what happened to me. But before she left to introduce my sisters and brother she scarred me for life on my underbelly," said Mistiria as she showed them the long gash like scar across her underbelly.

She didn't say anything when she heard the question that Talon had asked. But it did take her by surprise by the answer that was given. The thought of belonging to a pride again made her heart happy. This would mean that she would never be alone again sneaking around for food or water to drink. She would be in better health in no time.

"I may be a princess but I am not one in my mother's eyes. I am no more a princess than I am a rogue. I would like to one day prove my worth to you and your family. I hope to one day help you find your king Idir," said Mistiria looking up at the older lioness with a smile.
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » April 27th, 2016, 3:51 pm

"Why mummy?"

"Because we don't know Mistiria's true intentions. Mates are lions that bond for life."

Talon's air of expectantly died down shortly with a "Awwww."

"Rouge is a really vague name for a lion. Your mother could have an affair with some other lion and didn't want him to know the truth. The only thing special about you was your color. It's all white like mine." Marah nodded, picturing a unruly mother beating an innocent child. She don't normally accept strays back to their pride but this one requires special attention. She looked bony and mal-norished, somewhat dingy. Upon inspection, her playful cub had a different opinion of the matter.

Talon's eyes grow with amusement before running his paws all over the scars, before tickling them furiously.

"He He, belly rub! Weeeee...."

The elder lioness looked perflexed for a minute before sniffling a giggle.
"Come on, the others are waiting. Well then come with me back to the camp. There are a few things you need --- TALON!"

"Belly rubbbbbb"

Talon hugged Mistiria briefly before letting go of her to join his mother.

"You think she hates it?"

Marah just roll her eyes.

"Seriously, you just earned a negetive point in her books, son. Let's go."
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying