[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The White Lioness — My Lion King Forum

The White Lioness

Re: The White Lioness

Postby Mistiria » May 24th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Mistiria looked up at the lion and tilted her head. She hid a smile as she thought about what she would say to her dad if she ever got to meet him. All she knew was his name and the lies her mother told her about him. The thought made her try to hide her anger about what her mother had done to her. Not to mention the lies she was told about the father she was forbidden to meet.

"I would introduce myself to him as his child. Whether he believes me or not it doesn't matter. Then I would tell him my mother's name and if he still doesn't believe me, I will tell him the lies my mother told me about him. I would tell him that it was because of her that I ran away before I even got to meet him. I am his forbidden daughter if there is such a thing as that," said Mistiria looking forward at those around her.

She looked at the lion who stood up for her. She gave him a smile thinking of how to show him her appreciation. There was nothing she could say so she looked in the direction she had just come from.

"Thank you for this opportunity to prove myself worthy to stay here," said Mistiria still looking at the direction she had come from.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Braveheart » May 25th, 2016, 1:10 pm

"I think your father might either be a jerk or will be accepting of you as his daughter. But you're home now. This is your new home. Who knows, maybe Tau here, can be your adopted daddy... I mean, he's big and strong, and really kind to everyone. But unfortunately his cubs were killed by the enemy which caused him to a bit resentful. I was good friends with them. You see, they are really tiny, like the size of this rib cage." Talon held up a bone.

"Me? Adopting another child?" Tau stood up, nearly gagging on his food. "It is hard to say, child. I will need to ask my mate if she wants to. She's finding the loss of our children too difficult to bear. They are here."

"Can you tell me what kind of parent do you look for, Mistria?" Tau added as a lioness shouting ,'All hail the Queen!"

"No, thank you for being alive, child." Marah roughed Mistiria's little mane before nodding to a small crowd of lioness & lions taking their seats, bowing to her and Talon. "We will start soon! Music!"

Marah clapped her paws and the group started singing songs from their homeland. It was a slow but rising melody of roars. The nearby elepants gave an accompling trumpeting sound.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Mistiria » May 30th, 2016, 6:41 pm

"Well they have to treat all cubs like they're own. They must be as respectful and patient with me. The kind of parent is one I never really had before," said Mistiria looking up at the lion who had asked her the question.

She then looked at the crowd and was ready to hide. She just couldn't do it though she wanted to be strong. Even though she was still just a cub herself. She listened to the songs as the music started. There was little time for her to learn what was happening to her.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » May 31st, 2016, 3:49 pm

"It's my usual mother victory speech." Talon said as he held close her paws, sweating over the intense atmosphere. "Because we have just conquered this region for our pride," He paused as a few lioness past him and they went over to some kind of clearing. "After this, we will make announcements and such. Don't be afraid, Mistiria. Because this is our culture. Something that has been pass from generation to generation.

"We like to do things with a fanfare, child. It soothes our hearts. Do you have something like that back at home, Mistiria?" Tau asked, waving to a darker lioness sitting beside him.

"Oh? That's the new child?" said the new voice. "Hello, my name is Ada. I'm Tau's mate."
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » June 2nd, 2016, 10:58 pm

"Hello I'm Mistiria it's nice to meet you," said Mistiria looking up at the new lioness around her.

She looked up at Tau and said, "The only time we have gatherings is when we present the next king or queen. I gave up that position when I ran away from home."
Mistiria

Postby Braveheart » June 8th, 2016, 2:43 am

Ada slowly pull the younger lioness into a hug, "You just look like my own child. Akua wasn't very much older when she passed away. I think I will adopt you."

As the elaborate fanfare started to die down, the lioness and lions all started to sit a big circle, together with their cubs. A large bonfire burned as a reddish mane lion threw some wood into it.

"Now, as we gather here, we have to select who is up to the task of taking care of new young cub. Mistira, would you step foward please? We need you to swear loyalty and allegience to our pride where you will be warmly welcome as part of our pride. Our family." Marah gave a nod towards her.
Braveheart

Postby Mistiria » June 8th, 2016, 5:13 pm

She looked at the lioness who hugged her and smiled finding her strength to do what needs to be done. She then stood proud somehow sure that she was safe and sound. She stepped forward to where Marah was and stood before her with her head a bit higher than before. She was ready to take her place as a member of the pride and maybe stand as a new hunter or protecter.

"I'm ready to be a part of this family now. Thank you," said Mistiria looking up at the pride and at Marah with a smile.
Mistiria

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying