[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate — My Lion King Forum

[PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Re: [PRIVATE, Braveheart] Future's Fate

Postby KionScar » June 8th, 2016, 5:06 am

The cub repeated her story to Kion, before answering Fuli. "Actually, the lands were at the time quite beautiful like these Pride Lands of yours."

Mlezi laughed, "Us lions are actually spotted but it's rare many of us keep our cub spots on growing up. Those that do have been called Marozi. Besides, aren't most girl cheetahs solo?" She smiled a friendly smile, winking at the cheetah.

"Anyways, it wouldn't matter if I stayed or left - Kuumiza's had his sights on these lands for some time now. I hope to do what I can to help protect these lands"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Braveheart » June 9th, 2016, 4:29 am

"I think we can take all of them on." Bunga replied.

"Yes, we are still solo. The TLG is simply a part time hobby."Fuli said.

"....Like Bunga said, we can take all of them on with a unique plan. But I have 2nd thoughts about killing them. Tell me more about them." Kion said, leaning next to her.

((Sorry, short one. I g2g now.))
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby Braveheart » June 9th, 2016, 4:55 am

((Edited post now up.))
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KionScar » June 9th, 2016, 6:23 am

"Jelani leads the small group, his build is much like your father Kion. But golden with a black mane just like his which contains a bit of a slick. Machukio is build wise like your grandfather, but unquestioningly loyal to Jelani. He's dark brown with many scars and golden mane, though some of his mane comes forwards in a floof instead of being slicked. And Zuberi, he's built not much different from you're great-uncle, just with a red mane. And his chin shape is a little different, so his muzzle is a more lighter cream color which darkens on going up to his nose. Also has the Pride Lander nose. As does Jelani. Only Machukio has the Out Lander nose."

The young cub paused, thinking on what else she could tell. She tried to get up but found it difficult to even sit, being as sore as she still was. It didn't help any that her right front paw still hurt bad as she suddenly yelped on placing it down before quickly holding it up.

"As for Kuumiza, well… he's golden, red hair. left eye scarred up and red, right eye has a scar more like Scar's. He has many scars on his body, his hair is more like Scar's also. As for his brother, Mavuto… from what I remember though he was the smaller one he was more brown-like and black hair, his like Mufasa's but including Janja's type spike and a little more hair."

She decided to let them absorb that information, glancing over to Rafiki.
"May I borrow some paint for a moment?" She asked before adding what she thought might be important "Machukio has cyan eyes, Zuberi has violet, and Jelani has blue."
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » June 9th, 2016, 9:15 pm

"Alright. Just this once." Rafiki pointed at the wooden bowls containing dye from various plants. They seem to have a mysterious sparkle upon Mlezi's inspection.

"What happened to the females?" Kion pushed his little tuft backwards."Something is not right. If they cannot find mates, they might abduct Zuri & Tiffu."

"You seriously think they will go for cubs ?!"

"I don't know, that's all guesswork. We got to make sure they are safe." Kion said, holding the lipard steady.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 9th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Mlezi used her good paw to paint them on her little table-bed area, respectfully. She also happened to draw Pride Rock and the lions, as well as her Pride when it still existed. She focused more on her careful drawings.

"My Pride's females are all dead, we had a tradition to every so often betroth a lion or lioness to a leopard or leopardess…" She told the group as she continued, nearly finished but not yet.

"The rogues don't have mates yet, they're looking for their choices… I think Kiara will be safe from them, not so sure about the other two…"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 3:07 am

"Dead? Is there some kind of curse that runs in the family?" Bunga said, giving a disapproving look.

"Rouges are likely to kill cubs, not making them mates. They are far too young." Fuli said, looking at the paintings.

"We still need to protect them. The intruders have to be driven away somehow." Kion said.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 3:35 am

The cub finished her paintings, which showed what looked like Kiara with another cub that was dark colored. But near it she also had painting what looked like a battle between two Prides, one being Simba's and the other led by a lioness.
In the next corner there was the rock again, but with an older Kiara and her friend amongst Simba and Nala.

In a different section she had repainted Pride Rock but as it had appeared in her dream scene, including the red slick-maned lion and a faint one of Scar beside the said lion.
Mlezi gave a half-smile, "Well, Jelani might be willing to accept new ways of doing things but… we'd need to get rid of Machukio before then. But for the time being they aren't the main problems. I can't say for Zuberi, just be careful with him… He's known to be a little unstable..."

She finished her painting by adding the Out Lands overpopulation of hyena. "There's going to be another war if something isn't done, there's not enough food in the Outlands for them and others that live there."

Placing her paw on the one with the adult lion that looked like Kion, "I do know a little Shamanism because my father was one, as well as King. Mother was going to teach me a little one medicine but didn't get the chance to…"

Mlezi shrugged at Bunga, "Maybe… both our prides have some kind of curse?"
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » June 10th, 2016, 4:33 am

"Nah! The curse only belonged to you guys. Here is perfectly safe. Maybe you are making this up? I give 3 out of 5 stars for nice art!" Bunga just laughed. "We just kick those hyenas back to home!"

"These look like adults..." Kion said, studying the paintings. "Maybe it's my family versus someone else. But you're right bunga."

"Yes!!"

"But the outlands war... why should we care? We only fight till the pridelands end, the lion guard defends. If they kill each other, it means less problems."

Kion folded his paws.
Braveheart

Postby KionScar » June 10th, 2016, 5:05 am

"Janja's group compared to these hyena are minor annoyances," The cub rolled her eyes, before focusing on what Kion said, "I think that lioness was Scar's mate, so of course she's likely to attack at some point. But, Kiara and this lion can likely unite the two Prides." She said pointing a claw at the lion beside Kiara. "The hyenas are more of a problem. If they actually get a leader that knows what he or she's doing, then… They'll be attacking the Pride Lands soon enough. Besides Kion, isn't your job to Protect the Circle of Life? Hyenas are included… Whether we like it or not.."

Mlezi looked at Kion sadly, "Would… you come with me to the Out Lands to search for my friends or their cubs who may have been abandoned? They aren't save…"
KionScar

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying