I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby Marizzle » June 18th, 2016, 12:37 am

I'm thankful to have this nice laptop that doesn't shut down when I play games. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Rollo » June 18th, 2016, 6:54 pm

My parents. Not a day goes by where I'm not thankful for them.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ninaroja » June 18th, 2016, 7:06 pm

[quote="Rollo"]My parents. Not a day goes by where I'm not thankful for them.[/quote]

^^this. Got my Dad's fathers' day present today so hopefully he likes it :D
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Shadowfax » June 18th, 2016, 8:27 pm

- My work friends for making the transition back to work so easy and pleasant. I've actually enjoyed being there these last two weeks.

- My mummy friends. I love meeting up with them and spending time with them. So nice to have our catch ups and days out <3

- My mum for being so supportive, kind and strong even though she's going through hell.

- My three besties, Tsuki, Si and my close friend from the days of college <3

- My beautiful daughter who makes my life worth living <3 Such a blessing. Best thing that ever happened to me.

- My wonderful soul mate, fiance and friend <333 Seriously so lucky to have this man in my life.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » June 23rd, 2016, 6:50 am

I'm thankful that work is only 3 hours tomorrow.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » June 23rd, 2016, 3:10 pm

I'm thankful for having the democratic right to vote today
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » June 24th, 2016, 1:42 am

I'm thankful for this calm night, honestly. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Tsuki » June 24th, 2016, 11:54 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]
My three besties, Tsuki, Si and my close friend from the days of college <3
[/quote]

LOVE YOU!!! :heart:.

I'm grateful for all my friends for keeping me sane lately as well as my family and fiance. I've been in a few dark places over the last few months and I'm grateful for your help <3
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » June 25th, 2016, 12:03 am

I'm thankful for the existence of Rabb.it. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » June 27th, 2016, 6:34 pm

I'm thankful that Starbucks is a thing and that I didn't drink my last doubleshot yesterday because man I'd be exhausted today without that thing.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games