where to buy scar plush

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

where to buy scar plush

Postby yukidogzombie » December 17th, 2015, 8:39 pm

anyone know where I can buy a scar plushe that isn't so high ? :D please
yukidogzombie

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): yuki
Pride Points: 1

Re: where to buy scar plush

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 17th, 2015, 11:38 pm

We will just have to see what is released in 2016
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby SimbaPrescott » December 17th, 2015, 11:55 pm

...The TsumTsum comes out on Jan 5th, if that helps? :P

Otherwise, like Blu said. There's always a chance for a re-release!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Lionkinglover26 » June 20th, 2016, 4:48 pm

I really hope they do release scar plush again I'm looking for one too :). So expensive on ebay.
Lionkinglover26

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Chavratheserval » June 21st, 2016, 7:30 am

You know, I want to start a collection, but I probably have to wait till I get my own money to buy it.
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby xoxo » January 7th, 2017, 4:13 am

[quote="yukidogzombie"]anyone know where I can buy a scar plushe that isn't so high ? :D please[/quote]

Try to GOOGLE search it, or go to www.amazon.com. That's all i can say. :roll:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby AmaniTheLion1996 » February 10th, 2018, 4:55 am

I don't think they currently stock him. I got mine over the summer of 2017 at my Disney Store (Manhattan NY). I got him right before TLK came outta the vault.

I would check websites like eBay & Amazon for him.
Attachments
scar_plushie_by_friendshipfan1996-dbe8xjr.jpg
AmaniTheLion1996

kuishi na basi kuishi

Pride Points: 0

Postby Loveless » March 21st, 2018, 2:39 am

He is on eBay the 14" and 18" they both are almost impossible to find for under a hundred I got lucky on the 18" and only paid $49 plus $9 shipping but the 14" I paid $80 for on amazon and I just got the 18" two weeks ago and the 14" about a month and a half actually the 14" is the one that started me seriously deciding to collect I've loved Lion King my whole life but never had a job to buy stuff til now I've gotten pretty serious since then I have the closed mouth 40" Adult Simba Douglas Cuddle, acrylic eyes Jemini Kovu and Kiara, Thinkway talking Kovu and Kiara(both talk but neithers mouth move) slinking plastic face Scar by applause, purring Kovu and Kiara both work, the 30" sitting upright Simba (his wire frame is a bit messed up), Sarabi and baby Simba, baby Simba and Nala, Timon and Pumba both have bugs attached and wire frames) a talking Simba that I had prior to deciding to start seriously collecting I tried getting the young 30" Douglas Cuddle Simba the laying one with open mouth whiskers and a tuft of hair on his head but I couldn't afford $600 for him so does anyone have one??? Or the embroidered Jemini Kiara and Kovu and Jemini Simba? Or any of the other Douglas Simbas the 5ft one or the open mouth one for sale? I hope to some day have all the plushies so I can just love them to death also looking for adult Nala and the three hyenas they are so expensive on eBay >~<
Loveless

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Loveless, Stephie
Pride Points: 0

Postby nathalie » April 25th, 2018, 5:44 pm

Disneyland Paris is still completely stacked with the Scar plush from last year. I went last week, and was completely surprised by seeing the amount of Scar and Mufasa plush in the park. And, he only costed me original retail price *yay* haha
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Return to Lion King Marketplace