[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Out for a walk (open) — My Lion King Forum

Out for a walk (open)

Re: Out for a walk (open)

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 1:50 am

"I lost my parents, I'm not even sure what happened to them. I've been on my own for about four years now, the home I found is very nice and the food is really delicious, I'm offering it to you because I honestly have enough to share. Once we get there you'll see." Max smiled.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 2:07 am

"Alright thank you and I'm sorry for your loss. I shouldn't have gone on about my family like that. My brother since I ran away has always come to see how I was doing. My dad knows about me now that me brother told him one day when he and my brother were alone," said Mistiria looking at the other cub.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mystery
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 2:21 am

"Hehe it's fine no need to apologize, but let's get some smiles going shall we. Let's eat and then we can play." Max smiled. He leads Misteria back the way he came. He let his tail drag on the dirt to leave a trail to follow just incase. They were walking east of the lake, after about ten minutes of walking they would come to a wide open valley with a variety of fruit trees stretching on for miles. Off to the right near a watermeleon tree is a big den.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 3:05 am

She walked with him in silence thinking of what she should do now that she wasn't alone any more. She looked back only once seeing the trail with a smile knowing that her brother who was better taken care of than she was could follow the trail. She knew he could follow her scent as well.

"Thank you for coming to my aid then. If you hadn't come when you did I would go hungry again tonight," said Mistiria looking at the other lion.
Mistiria

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 2:32 pm

"Hehe it's no problem, now let's get that belly cutely round shall we." Max smiled.

He gathered up some fruit with a giant leaf, among them were apples, watermeleons, oranges, and grapes. He dragged it back over to Misteria and sat down with her. "There's plenty so dig in." Max smiled.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 3:54 pm

"Well I never had this before but no harm in trying something new," said Mistiria before she took some grapes from the pile of fruit with a smile.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 11:27 pm

Max smiles sitting down opposite of her and he begins to eat some oranges from the massive pile of fruit.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 1st, 2016, 11:38 pm

Mistiria looked the fruit and grabbed for some apples to eat. She looked up at the sky before she started to eat the apples. Thanking the great kings of the land for the good they are providing. Then she ate her fill before long her stomach was full and happy. Then she thought about her family and thought about introducing Max to them.

"Would you like to meet my dad and brother?" she asked looking up at the sky again.
Mistiria

Postby Cloud5001 » July 1st, 2016, 11:43 pm

"Hehe sure but later, I want to play a game with you." Max smiled.
Cloud5001

Postby Mistiria » July 2nd, 2016, 12:03 am

"Okay I was hoping you would say that. Thank you," said Mistiria wondering what kind of game he wanted to play.
Mistiria

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying