Did Anyone Else Have A Crush On The Characters?

Re: Did Anyone Else Have A Crush On The Characters?

Postby Sarger » September 22nd, 2016, 2:33 pm

I think I had a crush on Vitani too, now that I think about it, and definitely Kovu.

Makucha is HOT.
Sarger
wew lad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ay lads

Pride Points: 11

Postby Tsuki » September 28th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Ed. Ed is beautiful.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Elton John » September 28th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Ok, I did have a crush on Zazu. Can you blame me? Also, the ants in the beginning of the circle of life. If they are fire ants they'd be hot hot hot!

But seriously, the sun was really hot in the movie. It must make the characters very thirsty.

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KionIsGay » October 15th, 2016, 5:35 am

Simba, Timon, Kovu, Kion, Janja, Makucha, Badili, Mapigano, Makuu, Tamaa, who don't I have a crush on?
KionIsGay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Timon the great » November 27th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Looking back on this topic, I never really gave my formal response to it. But from what I've seen, having a "crush" on a character means that you're obsessed with them and/or romantically as I've also seen people say on the 'net outside of this forum/site in the past.

So yes, I do have a crush on my fave Image

In all seriousness though, I really do like and see my favorite animated/cartoon characters as people all the time. Even if they're only imaginary. But I really won't say that I have or have had an obsession on any them or with any person in reality for that matter, because it's not really healthy for both.

Since this topic does connect to this, I do enjoy seeing my (favorite) characters in my own imagination, and I'm really glad that fan art / fiction exists. But especially fan art.

Without it, it would really suck not being able to make your own imagination on the character a visual reality. Yet, I have seen artists on deviantart who actually do have crushes on a favorite character or fan/original character of theirs and draws them all the time. But I see that that's usually because he/she is personally trying to relieve the issue of that character not existing in reality.

Me? That's also why I have my own Timon in my bedroom. He actually does help a good deal to counteract those feelings because of my interest in him. But so does watching him from time to time on his film of 1 1/2 at the same time when you combine both of these things. Still, I love putting my own imagination on him through my fan art commissions as well with what I'm saying here.

[quote="SimbasGuard"]No, it is not weird. If we fans didn't like these characters somewhat more than the average fan, I doubt this website would exist. :thumbsup:[/quote]
Hmm, I don't know. There are many people that I've seen here and out there who just like to see a story cooked up like from these films and not necessarily have any particular interest in a character him/herself outside of it. But to me, a character is still a character without a story.

Looney Tunes characters for example, are the same way. They don't have much of any story, but they still do well as characters with a simple plot or idea like from those shows.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby CatchTheRain » December 4th, 2016, 7:31 am

I think Kovu is super hot, and Vitani and Nala.
I like Kovu.
CatchTheRain

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amber
Pride Points: 4

Postby SimbasGuard » December 25th, 2016, 6:23 am

[quote="Timon the great"]Hmm, I don't know. There are many people that I've seen here and out there who just like to see a story cooked up like from these films and not necessarily have any particular interest in a character him/herself outside of it. But to me, a character is still a character without a story.[/quote]

Good point, but even without a particular affection for a specific character, the movie itself would have to be special enough to said writer or artist in order for them to make it the subject of their work.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on January 8th, 2017, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby xoxo » January 3rd, 2017, 8:33 pm

I apologize if i upset or offend any of you with my response to this now. I am not a pervert or anything bad. I'm Bisexual, so i like Simba, Nala, Kiara, & Kovu. :( :oops: :,( :worriednala: :ziracry: :innocent: :lonely: :tired2: :dramaqueen: :happy: :innocent2:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Carambulesco » January 3rd, 2017, 11:14 pm

Thanks to the gods I haven't any crush to the characters... But I have a little affection with Jasiri and Fuli.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Postby MacGuy3135 » March 3rd, 2017, 2:31 am

Why is this past tense? Is one question I may ask. Aslo who *don't* I have a crush on is a harder question. My crush list constins Vitani, Fuli, Jasiri even Kovu.
MacGuy3135

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King