Series 4 bling bags are out!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Series 4 bling bags are out!

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » December 6th, 2016, 8:21 pm

I went to Target this morning with my mom to go shopping, and I went over to the Lion Guard section to see if they had any I was missing. Turns out, series 4 is already in the stores! I can't say which ones I know I got, because as soon as I grabbed one of each of the numbers they had, I wasn't able to observe them more because they're all going to be for Christmas, or my birthday in January. But I do know that Battle Janja is in this series, so I might still have a chance to find him.
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Series 4 bling bags are out!

Postby Elton John » December 6th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Is jasiri or tiifu in it?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby LittleRolox3 » December 6th, 2016, 9:14 pm

series 4 already? jeez they are cracking the blind bags out quick this time
LittleRolox3
Lion King Nut.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Nala
Pride Points: 19

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » December 6th, 2016, 9:18 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]Is jasiri or tiifu in it?[/quote]
Actually, yes! Jasiri is I believe.
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » December 6th, 2016, 9:45 pm

[quote="Darkshine Laufeyson"][quote="The Lionvengers"]Is jasiri or tiifu in it?[/quote]
Actually, yes! Jasiri is I believe.[/quote]

Sweet.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 6th, 2016, 10:58 pm

my guess it they are stocking them up quick for Christmas gifts and that could be the case which means getting our hands on the right one will be much more difficult this season
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » December 6th, 2016, 11:47 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]my guess it they are stocking them up quick for Christmas gifts and that could be the case which means getting our hands on the right one will be much more difficult this season[/quote]
True, because they still had a lot of series 3 left.
Darkshine Laufeyson

Postby SimbaPrescott » December 7th, 2016, 12:32 am

I haven't even seen series 3 for sale where I am yet. It's still series 2 everywhere.

Can't wait to see what figures are in this series, though!
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Nilla » December 8th, 2016, 11:13 am

:D
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » December 8th, 2016, 4:15 pm

confirmed! they have jasiri cheezi simba nala too
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to Lion King Marketplace