MLK Secret Santa 2016

MLK Secret Santa 2016

Postby Marizzle » December 10th, 2016, 6:21 pm

Hello, my dear MLK’ers! Holiday season is upon us and, of course, Christmas isn’t Christmas in MyLionKing without our annual Secret Santa! I couldn’t be more excited and I really hope the rest of you feel the same way. :zukazama:

But I’ve never participated, what do I do?

Don’t worry, I’ll gladly explain that to you!

To sign up for participation, just reply to this topic and your name will be added to the list of participants. On December 17th, all names will be drawn at random and everyone will be assigned a person to give a gift to. Then, I will inform each of you about your partner through PM. Do not tell them that you’re their Secret Santa, or you'll spoil the surprise!

If you want to, you may also add a small list of things you’re interested in in this thread, as you sign up. It might be useful for the person gifting you!

I don’t know much about the person I got. Now what?

If you end up ‘stuck’ with someone you don’t really know and can’t figure out what to make for them, just take a look around their profile. Most of our members also share their interests through their avatars and signatures, so I recommend paying attention to these, as well. But, if it’s too difficult, just contact me and I will PM them, asking what their interests are.

I have no ideas for a gift.

Your gift can be anything! A fanfic, a poem, a video, a new signature, a drawing, etc! Just get creative and you’ll find something!

Where do I post my gift?

You will be able to post your gift in the “MLK Christmas Tree” thread, which will be created later on. As soon as it is available, I’ll post a link to it here.

Just remember something: this is a giving and receiving event. Please, don’t sign up if you do not intend to make something for your Secret Santa. If you only intend to receive, this is not the right event for you!

You have until December 16th to sign up by posting in this thread and, on the following day (17th), you will receive a PM telling you who’s your Secret Santa. The MLK Christmas tree will go up on the 23rd and, due the delay of this event, you will have until the 31st to post your gift.

And that is all, I believe! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you. Just remember to have fun!

Happy holidays! :)

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS: show
Marizzle
Flip_FTW
InsaneSeagull
AWildLionAppeared
Carl
MalibuTrashDog
SimbasMate
Tora
Azdgari
KingKivuli
Labatis
FireAndSun
Buffy
UncoordinatedPisces
Ninaroja
xKendo
Lionkingview
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Re: MLK Secret Santa 2016

Postby FlipMode » December 10th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Awesome :) I was wandering if this was going to happen this year. Sign me up please! :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby InsaneSeagull » December 10th, 2016, 6:43 pm

Kiki's in! Kiki's in! :D I love these events!
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby AWildLionAppeared » December 10th, 2016, 6:49 pm

I'm in too! :happyjasiri:
AWildLionAppeared

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Carl » December 10th, 2016, 7:25 pm

I'm definitely in, as usual! :cheese:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 10th, 2016, 8:51 pm

I want to play :)
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby SimbasMate » December 10th, 2016, 10:01 pm

I'm in as well :P
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Tora » December 10th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Sign me up if suppose. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Azdgari » December 11th, 2016, 12:43 am

I'll give it a whirl!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby KingKivuli » December 11th, 2016, 12:55 am

ya know what... sure sign me up its been a while!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Next

Return to News & Announcements