Series 4 bling bags are out!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Series 4 bling bags are out!

Postby Nilla » December 11th, 2016, 3:26 am

guys, it looks like the each figure has more than one number. Like you can get 2 blind bags with 2 different numbers and still get a double of the same figure. Gumba is found in both 64 and 33 for example. You really have to feel them this series.
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Nilla » December 12th, 2016, 6:59 pm

Here's my work in progress list. It looks like every character has 2 numbers, though i havent figured them all out yet.

Kion: 63
Jasiri: 60/90
Nala: ?
Battle Janja: 19/50
Simba: 28/89
Kamuni: 61/91
Shaku: 31/62
Gumba: 33/64
Battle Beshte: 26/87
Bunga with Baobab: 86
Cheezi: 32/93

EDIT: Mistakenly put kamuni as 90 instead of 91. Jasiri is 90. I made one mistake so there may be others so don't take my word as 100% truth
Nilla

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gaze » December 13th, 2016, 5:12 am

[quote="Nilla"]Here's my work in progress list. It looks like every character has 2 numbers, though i havent figured them all out yet.

Kion: 63
Jasiri: 60/90
Nala: ?
Battle Janja: 19/50
Simba: 28/89
Kamuni: 61/91
Shaku: 31/62
Gumba: 33/64
Battle Beshte: 26/87
Bunga with Baobab: 86
Cheezi: 32/93

EDIT: Mistakenly put kamuni as 90 instead of 91. Jasiri is 90. I made one mistake so there may be others so don't take my word as 100% truth[/quote]
oh wow, thank you so much for doing this! super helpful!!

unfortunately I still haven't spotted the new series anywhere around here yet....instead Target just stocked a bunch of new series 3 bags (specifically, ones that don't even list Battle Janja as an option, much to my disappointment). gonna stay on the lookout, but scared this will be like series 2 and just never pop up in my area!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Nilla » December 13th, 2016, 5:43 am

You're welcome! I'm already writing my findings down for my own sake, might as well share! I was on a road trip today and stopped at a bunch of targets, some figures I found three separate numbers for, so I'm starting to doubt myself a bit, as I'm doing a lot of the identifying by feeling. And I'm beginning to think that Nala's the Battle Janja or Ono of this wave, If she's attainable, I think I would've found her by now. If anyone posts a picture of her, I'll be shocked.

And I hope the series comes out by you! D: It's pretty new, so there's still a chance you'll get it!
Nilla

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » December 13th, 2016, 10:05 pm

I can't recall directly, but I think I found one that ended in the numbers, 70. Also remember I haven't opened mine yet so don't take my word for it, maybe Nala is 70?
Siggie under construction, watch this space!
I love animals, acting, and dancing! Tom Hiddleston fangirl. <3
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Pride Points: 2

Postby Nilla » December 14th, 2016, 3:59 am

keep us updated when you open them!
Nilla

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » December 14th, 2016, 4:09 am

That unfortunately won't be until Christmas morning, or my birthday in January. :( But I'll still post who I get.
Warriors Cats|Guardians of Ga'Hoole|Redwall|Wings of Fire|The Named|Disney|HTTYD|LOTR|Harry Potter|Narnia|Inheritance|MARVEL/DC|Star Wars|Jurassic Park|Doctor Who|MLP/LPS|Pokemon
Darkshine Laufeyson

Postby jestr518 » January 14th, 2017, 10:40 pm

I opened a handful in the last few days and have 32-cheezi, 80-Battle Janja and 29-Jasiri
jestr518

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Darkshine Laufeyson » January 19th, 2017, 9:24 pm

Okay, I finally got to open my figures, but not in the way I was expecting. They were on my cake so I wasn't able to see who had what number. There was a mixture of series 2, 3, and 4 figures. Here are the ones I received.

Series 2-
Mtoto
Rafiki
Zazu

Series 3-
Ono
Bunga alt.
Battle Fuli
Roaring Kion
Timon alt.
Thurston
Dogo
Reirei
Hyrax
Ushari

Series 4
Battle Janja
Cheezi
Simba
Jasiri
Kamuni

I also got a repeat of Kion but that's okay because I love him.
Darkshine Laufeyson

Postby Squeely » January 20th, 2017, 4:58 am

And here I just found series 3 bags at a Target the other day. I'll have to keep a lookout for these!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace