Kupatana!

Re: Kupatana!

Postby Moka » December 12th, 2016, 6:56 am

[quote="Kops"]I AM suprised it seems to be using the Classic skin style though considering this is brand new, is it just easier than using the Kisasa style to make a skin?[/quote]

Yes.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » December 12th, 2016, 3:16 pm

Nice to see the new theme - making me feel so christmassy :D

As much as I enjoyed the old theme, the falling snow did always mess with my mobile browser :lol:
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lynx » December 12th, 2016, 6:22 pm

I really like this theme, it caught me off guard when I noticed it changed though lol.
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xKendo » December 15th, 2016, 6:06 pm

The new theme, with this color scheme is amazing! I love the simple background too, but my favorite thing is, of course, the new banner! :D
But I do agree with Carl, wish this theme (and others) could be available all the time :P I'm still waiting for a theme with red shades (jk)
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 15th, 2016, 6:20 pm

[quote="Moka"][quote="Kops"]I AM suprised it seems to be using the Classic skin style though considering this is brand new, is it just easier than using the Kisasa style to make a skin?[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

No complaints, personally I still love MLK Classic's layout even if it's not a 'modern' style. Still looks great with this skin. <3

[quote="xKendo"]The new theme, with this color scheme is amazing! I love the simple background too, but my favorite thing is, of course, the new banner! :D
But I do agree with Carl, wish this theme (and others) could be available all the time :P I'm still waiting for a theme with red shades (jk)[/quote]

I could be wrong but MLK did use to have multiple skins like that before I was a member (so very long time ago lol) but they got removed... can't remember exactly why? But I guess maintaining all these skins when updating something could be a bit of a pain.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xKendo » December 15th, 2016, 7:45 pm

[quote="Kops"]
I could be wrong but MLK did use to have multiple skins like that before I was a member (so very long time ago lol) but they got removed... can't remember exactly why? But I guess maintaining all these skins when updating something could be a bit of a pain.[/quote]

That would make sense, yesh.
But I always loved foruns where you can choose multiple themes/skins, so I'm biased :lol:
xKendo

Pride Points: 8

Postby Moka » December 16th, 2016, 1:52 am

Oh yeah, I remember the colored themes we used to have. It did end up being annoying have to fix a common thing in every single theme...
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » December 16th, 2016, 9:47 am

[quote="Moka"]Oh yeah, I remember the colored themes we used to have. It did end up being annoying have to fix a common thing in every single theme...[/quote]

Yeah If i remember we had Day Night and classic themes
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Previous

Return to News & Announcements